1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cant wait to get this in. By the looks of the pics ive seen the suit allows for a high range of poses. The suit doesn't as restricting as other past Spider-Man suits.

That is one of the reasons i decided to pick it up it. Looking forward to doing poses none of my other figures can do.

Just watched the toystv review and posing seems stupid easy, no real restrictions at all.

Turned out great! Hopefully it’ll come sooner than the proposed delay.

It’ll be fun to pose this along side the Netflix Punisher and kitbash Logan.

I know it's still early, but any shots of him next to like an Iron Man or a Black Widow figure? I really want to see how he scales.

Kindar Toys:
Spoiler Spoiler:

JingoBell
Spoiler Spoiler:

Siuping
Spoiler Spoiler:

Cheng Mo Style
Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome thanks for sharing,lots of great poses to choose from.

Untitled-2.jpg
I wish Hot Toys didn't put writing on the bottom of Spider-Man's foot; it's not really hidden from all the ways you can pose him. I don't have the homemade suit ordered, just the Deluxe one he got from Stark, but I am sure it will be the same way.

In the meantime, this figure is tempting because it's unique and because I could have him sooner than later. But I am resisting because I am running out of shelf space with already 38 figures on my shelves, and I have two other figures still in a box waiting for me to figure out how to have space for them.

View attachment 384656
I wish Hot Toys didn't put writing on the bottom of Spider-Man's foot; it's not really hidden from all the ways you can pose him. I don't have the homemade suit ordered, just the Deluxe one he got from Stark, but I am sure it will be the same way.

In the meantime, this figure is tempting because it's unique and because I could have him sooner than later. But I am resisting because I am running out of shelf space with already 38 figures on my shelves, and I have two other figures still in a box waiting for me to figure out how to have space for them.
I have the same problem, I just rotate what figures I have on display.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Damn seriously ... I got the regular suit one on preorder and it was supposed to be the one and only Spidey ... now look at me thinking about ordering the homemade suit version just coz it has such a great poseability. T_T I'll never survive Infinity War like that ...

Back