1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn seriously ... I got the regular suit one on preorder and it was supposed to be the one and only Spidey ... now look at me thinking about ordering the homemade suit version just coz it has such a great poseability. T_T I'll never survive Infinity War like that ...

fb0.jpg

Cant wait to get this guy in. My only gripe is the socks n shoes,reminds me of some 80's getup from Holland or somethin. Should be able to overlook it with some clever poseing.

and you did :lol If that's you on Facebook :lol
I forgot about responsibly posting photos :rotfl
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f43554e43536953633261525f41513d3d2d3434353937373335352e313464386465336263393966663661333739393835313139393836352e676966
Yes ... and who's now blaming you for spending loads of money?
giphy.gif

Oh well, ^^ I knew I was gonna succumb to this figures charme, it was just a question of time. :lol Sold off my Drax for him. Coz I really gotta prioritize and there's only so much space in a Detolf. XD So since I already have the tech suit Spidey on preorder, I'll have to think about where to display two Spideys! :rotfl

Yes ... and who's now blaming you for spending loads of money?
giphy.gif

Oh well, ^^ I knew I was gonna succumb to this figures charme, it was just a question of time. :lol Sold off my Drax for him. Coz I really gotta prioritize and there's only so much space in a Detolf. XD So since I already have the tech suit Spidey on preorder, I'll have to think about where to display two Spideys! :rotfl
That's fair that's fair :lol
tumblr_onj1dfloq61sc0ffqo3_540.gif

Hey it could be worse, Yondu could drop early, probably in a couple weeks or so....
tumblr_inline_oqx6a2MgJp1un9ek8_250.gif

then all your money would be gone :lol :monkey3

I think you need a second detolf then :lol What with Infinity War coming soon and all :rotfl

That's fair that's fair :lol
tumblr_onj1dfloq61sc0ffqo3_540.gif

Hey it could be worse, Yondu could drop early, probably in a couple weeks or so....
tumblr_inline_oqx6a2MgJp1un9ek8_250.gif

then all your money would be gone :lol :monkey3

I think you need a second detolf then :lol What with Infinity War coming soon and all :rotfl
Oh I got 6 detolfs in total but I only want my Hot Toys in 3 of them coz those are the ones in the hallway. ^^ And I don't want to be the one to decide which HT are allowed to be seen by visitors and which aren't.

And since I have Yondu on preorder already, it's fine. ^^ The German releases are laggin behind so I have time to save money when I see he's out in Hong Kong.

Oh I got 6 detolfs in total but I only want my Hot Toys in 3 of them coz those are the ones in the hallway. ^^ And I don't want to be the one to decide which HT are allowed to be seen by visitors and which aren't.

And since I have Yondu on preorder already, it's fine. ^^ The German releases are laggin behind so I have time to save money when I see he's out in Hong Kong.
Oh :lol That's awesome. Totally get that :) Hopefully you'll have space to display both Spideys then without things getting a little crowded lol

Ah sweet, you have it all figured out :lol :duff Yeah you guys have to wait months post release, its not fair but more time for saving, true. I don't have the patience for that :lol

Oh :lol That's awesome. Totally get that :) Hopefully you'll have space to display both Spideys then without things getting a little crowded lol

Ah sweet, you have it all figured out :lol :duff Yeah you guys have to wait months post release, its not fair but more time for saving, true. I don't have the patience for that :lol
Yeah I lost mine with this Spidey here. ^^ I didn't wanna get him when HT first announced him but then I saw the movie and liked it so much that I watched it 3 times within a week. ^^ So I think, I'd regret not getting him. So, the tech suit Spidey can pose with Iron Man while this one here will go with ... Team Cap most likely. :yess:

Yeah I lost mine with this Spidey here. ^^ I didn't wanna get him when HT first announced him but then I saw the movie and liked it so much that I watched it 3 times within a week. ^^ So I think, I'd regret not getting him. So, the tech suit Spidey can pose with Iron Man while this one here will go with ... Team Cap most likely. :yess:

We tried to resist together...but I think we even made it worse :rotfl

Understandable :lol He's just so appealing with how he turned out. Oh you're getting the MK47 as well? Awesome!! Because I plan to have the Stark/Tech Suit posed with the 47 and this guy posed with Vulture, just wondering if others are doing that too. That's a great idea :) I'll have to share a photo later this month of both Spideys for you :D

We tried to resist together...but I think we even made it worse :rotfl
We sure did and both failed. :lol

Understandable :lol He's just so appealing with how he turned out. Oh you're getting the MK47 as well? Awesome!! Because I plan to have the Stark/Tech Suit posed with the 47 and this guy posed with Vulture, just wondering if others are doing that too. That's a great idea :) I'll have to share a photo later this month of both Spideys for you :D
Ah no, I got the diecast MK46 but that one works just as well with Spidey as the MK47. :)

I wish HT would make Vulture. :( He was such a cool villain and finally one I really enjoyed.

Can't wait to get this in. Not only because it looks awesome but also because it's the last order I have with SS :lol

Back