1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the latest trailer this figure as the first release makes so much sense. I'm definitely in on this order and wonder if there won't be a third suit created by Peter by the end of this?

Whether you like the homemade suit or not, it's safe to say he'll be wearing it for more than two minutes.;)

Did they just show the whole movie in a 3 minute summary? :slap
It looks good though.

Well not exactly, the homemade suit is his Mark I and the Stark Suit his Mark II, because it's supposed to be a reversion back to the suit worn before meeting Stark, it's just the Mark II gets taken away. So it's like if in the middle of Iron Man he stopped wearing the shiny Mark II and then went back to the cave built Mark I :lol

The question is whether he earns back the Stark suit or if he just makes his own which would be the "Mark III"

Like I said, this homemade outfit is the main suit in the movie.

Definitely getting this homemade suit and then the tradition suit when the sequel comes out or in avengers infinity war

I'll bet that changes a lot of people's perspective on this figure.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So he has the original homemade suit that was introduced in civil war, and then the mark II that is the traditional look that stark gives him and he gets that taken away in Homecoming and then he makes a few upgrades to the original homemade suit to battle vulture right? Lol

I really need to try avoiding trailers, they always give away 80+ percent of the movie

Yeah looks like the homemade suit is his 'mark II' and the normal suit is his 'Mark I' rather than the other way around.

No, homemade is mark 1
Appears tony took mark2
And he went back to mark 1

Even with that trailer, I still wouldn't get the homemade suit. Lol.... Not sure why anyone would think it would change people's opinions about the ugliness/whatever reason you have.

Good to know it plays a pivotal part of the plot though. Can't wait for the movie!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited my post so it covers a comprehensive amount of possible reasons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well that's vague, considering a lot of the other reasons stated revolved around the assumption that the homemade suit would have only a brief cameo in the film.

And as that's now been proven false, perhaps THAT would be why "anyone would think it would change people's opinions."

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back