1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not tempted at all. The suit is designed to look crappily made. **** HT too for including probably the only Parker sculpt with it.

I know Peter is a genius, but where did he get the funds and technology to make the eyes on the homemade suit to shift and change like that .

Anybody wondering since Spidey is part of the MCU now somehow they will link People's parents to Franklin Stark somehow :slap

I know Peter is a genius, but where did he get the funds and technology to make the eyes on the homemade suit to shift and change like that .

Anybody wondering since Spidey is part of the MCU now somehow they will link People's parents to Franklin Stark somehow :slap

I think in Civil War, he said he dumpster dove for stuff :lol

Who's Franklin Stark?

I guess I understand why some people are not fans of this. For me, this was one figure that I was really hoping would get made, and I pre-ordered without hesitation. I think it is a great and interesting figure.

$220 sounds about right. Hopefully HT nail the head sculpt. I'll wait for the real spidey suit. :lol

I actually like the look of this costume and this has some great poseability but the price is just way to high. I'd buy it for $160 max, no way is this costume as complex as HT's Daredevil that's just $10 more.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Probably their usual $220? Do we find out tomorrow?

Yep. :lol I have ASM2 Spidey but he's not displayed. Might do a Spidey display with the Premium Format and stick this one and maybe the CW version in it as well with ASM2 representing the McFarlane look. Will probably wait a bit for that version to be revealed, doesn't seem like many people are going to get this one.

Oh wow, this figure is so good. I've always liked Spidey's quick homemade designs, but the Scarlet Spider-style that's evident here makes it even sweeter! I have HT's two Amazing Spideys, so I'll probably go for at least one of the Homecoming looks. I just hope the movie is a winner!

Oh wow, this figure is so good. I've always liked Spidey's quick homemade designs, but the Scarlet Spider-style that's evident here makes it even sweeter! I have HT's two Amazing Spideys, so I'll probably go for at least one of the Homecoming looks. I just hope the movie is a winner!

I don't know how I didn't notice it before, but the fact that it looks so much like the original Scarlet Spider is probably the reason I will get this. If there ever is a cinematic Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider, I bet it would look great displayed with this.

MMBK9UP.jpg

If Spidey has more than two versions of his suit in Homecoming, I have a feeling that he'll become the new Iron Man of Hot Toys. :lol

Back