1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for a hot toys distributor in USA that charges a fair bit for shipping and also slap a fee for packout, just like many of you, i for one cannot understand why they can't packout a discast figure. the only reason i can make out is that they cannot be bothered with going the extra step to make things great for the direct customers.

They once told me a few years ago it's to do with shipping box dimensions (bigger box means higher shipping cost). Either way It's still stupid because BBTS are able to calculate the shipping on different box sizes.

So what's the deal with sideshowtoy? I got a replacement today, after they had me return the entire order over some paint blemishes, and it seems pretty obvious that the figure package has been opened and tampered with. They didn't even bother to reassemble it correctly. **** was upside down and inside out all over. Are they basically culling their replacements from previously returned packages? In essence replacing a return with a different return?

So what's the deal with sideshowtoy? I got a replacement today, after they had me return the entire order over some paint blemishes, and it seems pretty obvious that the figure package has been opened and tampered with. They didn't even bother to reassemble it correctly. **** was upside down and inside out all over. Are they basically culling their replacements from previously returned packages? In essence replacing a return with a different return?

I’ve long suspected that they do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, I order from them because they often ship before anyone else stateside, and the completionist in me wants to have the exclusives. But between their high shipping costs, inability to pack out anything larger than a thumbtack, and shady replacement actions, I think I’m over it with them. BBTS is right here in WI (where I am), and what I save in shipping and headaches makes up for the added sales tax. Plus their customer service has been just as good if not better than SS.

You know, I order from them because they often ship before anyone else stateside, and the completionist in me wants to have the exclusives. But between their high shipping costs, inability to pack out anything larger than a thumbtack, and shady replacement actions, I think I’m over it with them. BBTS is right here in WI (where I am), and what I save in shipping and headaches makes up for the added sales tax. Plus their customer service has been just as good if not better than SS.

Sideshow is like that crazy beeaatch who has you hooked like crack cocaine with the crazy mind bending sex and she knows you won’t leave her for a predictable, safe and secure boring good girl for the very unavoidable realization that you never will feel more alive than when you are with her.
F U Jessica....I mean, Sideshow. F U Sideshow. I can leave you if I want! Shut up! Your reward points have no power over me!
But as I look at the grimey, banged up, ripped shippers...a tear comes to my eye. F U Whore.

Well that escalated quickly, lol.

Sideshow is like that crazy beeaatch who has you hooked like crack cocaine with the crazy mind bending sex and she knows you won’t leave her for a predictable, safe and secure boring good girl for the very unavoidable realization that you never will feel more alive than when you are with her.
F U Jessica....I mean, Sideshow. F U Sideshow. I can leave you if I want! Shut up! Your reward points have no power over me!
But as I look at the grimey, banged up, ripped shippers...a tear comes to my eye. F U Whore.

After purchasing the MK 46 I thought I was done with IM...but I think I really need...WANT an early suite in my collection.

Terrible low-light iPhone pics time! [emoji2]

Tony Stark has joined my line-up of current Top 5 sixth scale figures.

I feel like ANH Leia and customized stormtroopers should be in there too, but Star Wars is kind of its own beast.

3c2d0caf334b2233809f08685ab3be52.jpg

Check Alter Ego too then if you want to save on sales tax. They have free shipping, double box for free, and have a 5% back rewards program.

After purchasing the MK 46 I thought I was done with IM...but I think I really need...WANT an early suite in my collection.

Same exact boat as you. Bought the 46 and told myself I wouldn't get another die cast figure, but that already kinda went out the window when I POd the IW War Machine. So I don't think this one would hurt too much. Just wish it would be in stock at SS already as I have a $50 coupon (more like $30 due to shipping costs but still).

Terrible low-light iPhone pics time! [emoji2]

Tony Stark has joined my line-up of current Top 5 sixth scale figures.

I feel like ANH Leia and customized stormtroopers should be in there too, but Star Wars is kind of its own beast.

3c2d0caf334b2233809f08685ab3be52.jpg

Your terrible low light photo is actually terrific lighting! Batman and Black Widow look very realistic.

Back