1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice quick pics! You left the foam in the joints, LOL

Same here, on mine it seems the center of the bottom is lower than the corners, in which I can easily spin it around as if it were on a rotating table.

They’ve always been like that since V1 with plastic Mk. IV and without plastic Mk. IV. HT’s didn’t change the mold, only difference is paint and the irreversible floor tiles. Have both versions. Same same.

Does anyone have any comparisons pics of the Mark 3 Diecast and the Mark 4 Diecast?

Hmm, I agree that the dc Mark III should've been scaled a bit bigger.

H0GClDJ.png

(Courtesy of @Justin's Collection)

I've watched some videos of the King Arts 1/9 gantry, and it looks like the KA version is more articulated and has more detail than this 1/6 version.

Just opened right out of the box . Absolutely AWESOME !! So beautiful !
0860d59330b813b817d39c21fcff63cc.jpg
e6a13da47de2fe2a7f216a878d84a723.jpg

Nice!

Yeah I think it is the best release of any Iron Man when you consider the classic design, classic paint scheme, and proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After over a decade of collecting its rare that I get excited anymore with a release but this guy is war machine Mark 1 awesome . Just totally floored .

Mine comes in Wednesday! Just moved to my new place, can’t wait to set my collection back up!

For me this is one of those rare releases that screams perfection. I think it's that nice. I sold my Civil War version when this was announced and don't regret it one bit. This will be my only IM figure.
6b921587eb7d28c616c08ccb38731478.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For me this is one of those rare releases that screams perfection. I think it's that nice. I sold my Civil War version when this was announced and don't regret it one bit. This will be my only IM figure.

I agree 100% . I’m actually really surprised how fantastic this guy looks . I thought after getting the Mark vi that this would be a little plane Jane but I couldn’t be more wrong . Everything seems more vibrant almost like the 46 .
45e50f78b589029e1ca4a65e724e38d8.jpg

I agree 100% . I’m actually really surprised how fantastic this guy looks . I thought after getting the Mark vi that this would be a little plane Jane but I couldn’t be more wrong . Everything seems more vibrant almost like the 46 .
45e50f78b589029e1ca4a65e724e38d8.jpg

Fabulous photos!!!!

I agree. The VI is great but the gold on the IV is more metallic, and the lack of silver in favor of more red makes it more aggressive.

Love the Mark IV.

So does anyone have pics of the gantry in a Detolf? I'm just curious on how it looks

Someone posted a pic once, no idea how far back it is. It has to be angled in and looks kinda awkward. Not ideal but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do when space is an issue.

Back