1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received mine today and have a quick question. I noticed this light stuff on the right thigh and can’t tell if it’s intended battle damage or a production flaw. It’s difficult to find in other people’s photos, so I thought I’d ask.

View attachment 429545

I don’t see that scuff on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Plastic battle damaged mark vi . I have the Diecast Mark vi & V as well which I still have in the box . I also have the Diecast Mark Vii on easy pay . Why am I being drawn to buy this figure ?? Do I really need all these Iron Man figures ??

I have the Plastic battle damaged mark vi . I have the Diecast Mark vi & V as well which I still have in the box . I also have the Diecast Mark Vii on easy pay . Why am I being drawn to buy this figure ?? Do I really need all these Iron Man figures ??

Sounds like a personal question the forum wouldn't have the answer to. Just enjoy it!

Buy what you can afford :) I ordered the Gantry when i used to have the original oh so long ago, but sold it. Now i have the new one sitting in a box in my spare bedroom, guess i should set it up soon, nothing like dropping $700 bucks on something that will sit there :)

The allure is strong with these figures.

Buy what you can afford :) I ordered the Gantry when i used to have the original oh so long ago, but sold it. Now i have the new one sitting in a box in my spare bedroom, guess i should set it up soon, nothing like dropping $700 bucks on something that will sit there :)

Hey, I feel personally attacked! :wink1:

D'oohhhhhh man my gantry w/MkIV came in today :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Just finished assembling the gantry, it's epic :thud:

It's just so coooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

The new MkIV is awesome too.

VAMOS

Cause Fury injected him already by that time, technically this fig is accurate too, cause the neck rash goes away in the donut shop

He had the rash when he was eating the donuts sitting in the donut with the sunglasses on. HT missed an big opportunity. And I’m sick of having to pay for their mistakes and misses.

I got this figure opened and set up last night. I just had to go with the head sculpt, sunglasses, coffee, and doughnut as part of my display. I have so many Iron Man figures that are "armored up" and in fighting poses. This one gets to be a bit more laid back.

I got this figure opened and set up last night. I just had to go with the head sculpt, sunglasses, coffee, and doughnut as part of my display. I have so many Iron Man figures that are "armored up" and in fighting poses. This one gets to be a bit more laid back.

I did the same thing for that reason also. I’m worried about the warning in the instructions about the glasses though. Big reason I didn’t get the gantry was so he could be posed with the glasses coffee and donut.

He had the rash when he was eating the donuts sitting in the donut with the sunglasses on. HT missed an big opportunity. And I’m sick of having to pay for their mistakes and misses.

I'm not getting this figure to recreate that one scene. I prefer a clean sculpt to have IM and Tony Stark represented in my collection, and I'm sure most people do too.

I absolutely prefer the clean head sculpt. Don't need it to be scene specific.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

G'ahhh the gantry is a phenomenal display piece! It has a considerable amount of articulation and it's just so cool to have a big, tech-y diorama.

Apologies, I'm going to bombard this thread with photos.

Kmcvkzc.jpg

VBoEYWy.jpg

bTGVfP6.jpg

NIgUCmh.jpg

QJcWt4z.jpg

FPmsMtN.jpg

SSC is showing preorder but is this guy actually shipping right now from them or will there be a wait ?

I already got mine from Sideshow... so unless they are waiting on another shipment to get to them, I would assume it still ships now.

I already got mine from Sideshow... so unless they are waiting on another shipment to get to them, I would assume it still ships now.

It’s strange because a lot of other company’s have this or had it in stock . I’m also aware that a lot of folks received there from Sideshow already .

Back