1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my most favorite IM scene in all the films:

I'd like recreate it, however there seems to be hardly any dc Mark III's :banghead Ah well, such is collecting.

Has anyone successfully extended the feet on this guy? Mine don't want to budge.

*Edit-Just got them. That wasn't fun at all.

Last edited:
Getting the armored neck out is a real pain too. I tried for 30 minutes before I gave up and just put the helmet back on.
Yeah, I can imagine. I'm saving that for dead last. Now I cant even extend the legs. So afraid I'm going to break something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Getting the armored neck out is a real pain too. I tried for 30 minutes before I gave up and just put the helmet back on.

I have the same problem. I watched a review and found out if you grab it from the back and pull it forward it will pop out. Seems kind of scary because I was afraid of scratching anything but nothing got scratched it popped off. You can’t pull it straight out just pull it forward towards the chest. Hope this helps

I have the same problem. I watched a review and found out if you grab it from the back and pull it forward it will pop out. Seems kind of scary because I was afraid of scratching anything but nothing got scratched it popped off. You can’t pull it straight out just pull it forward towards the chest. Hope this helps
Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a shot.

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

Would folks recommend this as my first Iron Man figure? I want a really classic look and a die cast figure. I love this one, the Mark 3 and the Mark 6 though those are getting a little pricier. Just wondering if there's any QC issues on this or the others that I should be aware of. Are they as durable as the die cast would suggest?

Would folks recommend this as my first Iron Man figure? I want a really classic look and a die cast figure. I love this one, the Mark 3 and the Mark 6 though those are getting a little pricier. Just wondering if there's any QC issues on this or the others that I should be aware of. Are they as durable as the die cast would suggest?

I can absolutely recommend this Diecast Mark IV . It’s classic colors and in my opinion the definitive Iron Man to own if only to have 1 .

This one is a definite buy. It is the iconic red and gold. Haven’t heard of any QC concerns. Far better than the Hot Toys Mark 3 Diecast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally recommend it. I had the Civil War Version but sold when the preorder was announced for this one. I personally prefer the more blocky look compared to the nano armor. The Mark IV is stunning.
7bb20e8815b95ad06ea063a60aa2e9d3.jpg

It doesn't bother me as I prefer this version but those IM1 images made me realise that the floor from this gantry is from IM1 and in IM2 the gantry floor is white.

Thanks for the advice Sixxshooter, Bedot and Jerker - will order it as soon as funds allow. :duff

Thanks for the tip. I'll give that a shot.

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can imagine. I'm saving that for dead last. Now I cant even extend the legs. So afraid I'm going to break something.

Hi there is a simple way to get the armoured neck out, I did not come up with this method read it some place a while a go cant remember where though .

1) Take the head off , and just leave the neck in .
2) Hold the figure with your left hand so the arc reactor is facing away from you.
3) Put your right hand under the figures rihgt arm with your thump on the back of the neck .
4) Push foreword on the back of the neck and it will pop off . Make sure you are doing this close to the ground above a soft surface or on your bed in case you drop the neck you don't want scratches.

I have used this for this figure and may others .

45141104672_0448241f05_z.jpg

Just received mine today and have a quick question. I noticed this light stuff on the right thigh and can’t tell if it’s intended battle damage or a production flaw. It’s difficult to find in other people’s photos, so I thought I’d ask.

B63FADCF-E7DB-47BB-948C-EAEFD3A77EAD.jpeg

Just received mine today and have a quick question. I noticed this light stuff on the right thigh and can’t tell if it’s intended battle damage or a production flaw. It’s difficult to find in other people’s photos, so I thought I’d ask.

View attachment 429545
Yikes! That's seems to be a defect I'm afraid.

Back