1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, really wish this wasn't coming out so soon. So many figures are coming out right now -Darth Vader, Royal Guard, Rocket and Groot, SOC Dragonzord; and a few more only weeks away- Emperor Palpatine, 10th Anniversary Cap; that I may have to pass on this. Just too many things. Shame, because this is sure to sell out super fast.

Anyone know of a site I could order from that wouldn't get this until a month after Sideshow at relatively the same price?

Anyone know of a site I could order from that wouldn't get this until a month after Sideshow at relatively the same price?
Actually, if yo do the payment plan, with 4 installments, you will get it from SS by the end of the year. I delayed my Tarkin/Vader 2 pack for several months that way, and am doing this figure with the gantry same way

If only they could offer the gantry separately. I'm trying to convince myself that the MK IV is different enough (in comparison to MK VI) to justify this purchase.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

just got an email from timewalker toys.....

We're heading into the latter half of the year, and shipments are intensifying. Product will be coming in fast in furious until January. Please be aware of that, and be prepared. Also of note: we are increasingly seeing Hot Toys arrivals come in earlier than expected - expect this trend to continue.

Man, really wish this wasn't coming out so soon. So many figures are coming out right now -Darth Vader, Royal Guard, Rocket and Groot, SOC Dragonzord; and a few more only weeks away- Emperor Palpatine, 10th Anniversary Cap; that I may have to pass on this. Just too many things. Shame, because this is sure to sell out super fast.

Yep. Hop on SS payment plan. Sometimes you can even push the plans out once you are on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caved in & preordered this with the gantry. told myself i didn’t NEED it, but i figured if i ever wanted it, now is the time instead of maybe next year or so when it will probably rise to 800-1000 :p

Wow… this still doesn't make a lot of sense. Wonder why Sideshow is getting this before Secret Base?

05b2e4b3b9871deaee960327e7db6343.gif

Which is out of order really as it states product is not final and may be subject to change, which means people could potentially buy something that's different from what they ordered but they only find out after they've paid. The only way around that is to stop pre-ordering altogether.

I got the notice for the gantry. They're taking the last payment on Sept 9th or 12th I think

Geezzzz how early is this over the original release date? Got to think we'll see other surprise releases very soon

Yeah it's happening with all sorts of stuff, a few Star Wars figs too. I personally like it because I hate how long we generally have to wait for a pre-order to be produced but I can see how it can put some folks in a bit of a bind financially.

That said I looked at my credit card bill the other day and did a double take.

Back