1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing with just ordering today that I will be in the second "batch" of these next month.

Would be nice if I were wrong, but considering that people are already paying crazy numbers from HK
on this guy, I am fine with playing the waiting game.

My LCS said he should be getting this version (with Gantry) in on or around September 19th. Nice to be able to get this version since I missed out on the first one.

Last edited:
I actually don't see much improvements or real changes from the original plastic one outside of the helmet and paint.

Maybe that accounts to how good the original one was.

41087625_2132297273703579_4482796583905132544_n.jpg

910_mkIV.jpg

I actually don't see much improvements or real changes from the original plastic one outside of the helmet and paint.

The original one was pretty decent (pink panty syndrome aside)… but on this one
the helmet has a much better proportions (not so elongated), plus the eye slits look better on it, as well.

I would think this will be another quick sell out once more reviews start to hit.

41087625_2132297273703579_4482796583905132544_n.jpg

910_mkIV.jpg

Appearance-wise it’s definitely similar but I’m sure the articulation is much improved with the new engineering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the old Mark IV — it was excellent but this one does seem to have a touch of bulk and better proportions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umm yeah. I have the plastic and die cast on all of the redos hot toys has put out. I loved the plastic until the die cast came out. There really is no comparison with any of them from a detail, paint, and proportions. I don't see this one being any different.

Back