1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta say, I'm finding it real difficult to get excited about this one.

Can someone point out the major differences between Mk. IV and Mk. III? Cause they look identical to me and because of that it seems like an easy pass...

Apart from the obvious fact that the MKIII diecast is infamously subpar, the more apt comparison is between the MkIV and the MkVI. Beyond the chest plate the two are essentially different colourways of each other. The MkIV diecast will probably be capable of nearly everything that the new MkVI is and vice versa.

Gotta say, I'm finding it real difficult to get excited about this one.

Can someone point out the major differences between Mk. IV and Mk. III? Cause they look identical to me and because of that it seems like an easy pass...

Not sure if Sarcasm...

but if you honestly cant see the differences then this is probably the wrong collectible for you

Not sure if Sarcasm...

but if you honestly cant see the differences then this is probably the wrong collectible for you
It is pretty similar at first glance bro. No need to be condescending.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What are we revisiting? Me saying Exactly? The Ghost of YP?:lol

It just funny that people thought I was crazy to think they would release the original 7 in die cast. Lots of posts from YP, LS, GZ and a couple others had to be deleted and eventually the thread got locked.

Apart from the obvious fact that the MKIII diecast is infamously subpar, the more apt comparison is between the MkIV and the MkVI. Beyond the chest plate the two are essentially different colourways of each other. The MkIV diecast will probably be capable of nearly everything that the new MkVI is and vice versa.

I really like my MK3 DC, but know what you mean. I think the MK4 is an easy pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

i1TTnk8.jpg

An unintended middle finger move by Hot Toys to those who hoarded the original gantry and played hard to get.

Which is exactly why I am getting the VI and not the IV to provide the most contrast with the MkIII. I just don't need both. They are too similar.

I think I’m going with the Gantry version too.

It is more expensive but the payments wont start till may and they will be more make-able. I have too many other things in order that I want paid off before I start a new payment schedule.

Plus it’s got more wow factor and that will be a plus since it will likely be the only Iron Man piece I own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should probably already know this, but I'm confused by some comments about payments starting in May. Isn't the figure supposed to be released in Q4 2018? Why would payments need to be made earlier?

Back