1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flex pay is most beneficial if you have multiple pre-orders. If you have multiple, smaller payments spread out, it's easier to pay the credit card down each month, than say, $900+ for 3 figures releasing at the same time and paying the extra in interest rate charges. With all the pre-orders I have with the armors, it's easier to pay a little each month ahead of time so the payments are smaller as well as the interest rate. If you're rich and don't care about interest, that's great. Flex pay works for me, however, your mileage may vary.

Flex pay is most beneficial if you have multiple pre-orders. If you have multiple, smaller payments spread out, it's easier to pay the credit card down each month, than say, $900+ for 3 figures releasing at the same time and paying the extra in interest rate charges. With all the pre-orders I have with the armors, it's easier to pay a little each month ahead of time so the payments are smaller as well as the interest rate. If you're rich and don't care about interest, that's great. Flex pay works for me, however, your mileage may vary.

Agreed. Anyone arguing against flex and it’s obvious benefits is a tool and or a rich one. [emoji23]

If you want to have multiples of 10 of these $350 figures thrown at you all at once, then hats off to ya buddy, hats off!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, sorry I started this discussion, and wading back into it. Many people do consider me a tool, but I'm definitely not rich. I just manage my finances well and I don't pay interest on my credit card purchases. If the money coming out of my pocket is the same in the end, I figure it's better for me to set aside that money and pay for the figure once it's released than to start giving Sideshow my money half a year before the figure comes out. But it people feel like theirs an obvious benefit to them for using flex, then to each their own.

Revistionist history yet again, you just cant seem to drop anything

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/139603-glad-late-party.html

no posts deleted either

and none of my comments were stating you were crazy for thinking theyd get redone, I think everyone thought that but jumped on you for your Holier than though attitude

No need to be a revisionist, you and Yank were told not to post in my threads and once that happened my fan club disbanded for a long while, and then
Yank got banned because of behavior, so he must have had other bad history

AND there were plenty of posts deleted from that thread, it was cleaned more then once before the mods locked it.

This was the inspiration for my diorama

Found it......

LZXTtc5.jpg

No need to be a revisionist, you and Yank were told not to post in my threads and once that happened my fan club disbanded for a long while, and then
Yank got banned because of behavior, so he must have had other bad history

AND there were plenty of posts deleted from that thread, it was cleaned more then once before the mods locked it.

All posts that are quoted are all in their original places, theres no sign of deletion anywhere in that thread, also if anyone wants they can go dig through your started threads and see the context of what actually happened.

As for even responding to you, you continue to drop these little comments everywhere to further your own victim complex, and Im going to respond whenever my name is referred to and your "version" of events is skewed

Deleted posts are not always quoted so that logic makes nosense. But if that thread didn’t haveany deleted posted it would have been lucky considering the mods had to constantly cleanup threads where you and I and a few others interacted

This all started because some people got offended when Iposted a dissenting opinion on Detolfs and you a few others thought it was yourjob to follow me around and impose your rule of law to my threads.

You called some of my project premises “fantasies”, posted lotsof negative emoticons, insulted my military service, and generally trolledevery thread I started and if I participated in a thread you trolled my posts.

It got so bad that you even started to troll members thatdefended me and PLEASE deny that a mod told you not to post in my threads

I’m not sure but I think you got banned for a short time????

I’m surprised you’re not trolling my RF Controlled Lightingthread “because there is no need for a new thread like that”

I guess you finally realized that I walk the walk and mysilly fantasy projects become reality.

Doers “do”, Haters “stew”

I invite anyone who cares enough to read through your started threads and form their own opinion.

And my only insult to your military service was when you threw it at me stating you defended me and my rights or something, and I replied that im not part of your country so its meaningless to me. and I later mentioned that you "marines" (both you and another member) seem to be the only branch that brags about their service on toy boards to try and win arguments.

And yes I was told to not interact with you, and I havent for 3-4 years? and the only reason I am now is because you can seem to let the past be the past and keep bringing these things up

edit: also just noticed a couple of your "SQUIRL" posts... Ive watched going clear recently and just caught on that this is a common Scientologist insult to ex members or SP's... is this what you were saying back then or is there another meaning to it?

Flex is the best and while I don’t consider myself rich, it helps me out a lot and I made six figures this past year. Especially when you have a bunch of orders flex makes a huge difference. So whether you’re well off or not flex does exactly what its called.

Flex is the best and while I don’t consider myself rich, it helps me out a lot and I made six figures this past year. Especially when you have a bunch of orders flex makes a huge difference. So whether you’re well off or not flex does exactly what its called.

Agreed, When I ordered with Sideshow Flex was the way to go, now that I got through my LCS I get the "Hey so x, y and z just arrived" call. Im semi prepared but sideshows shipping schedule is something very close to random, never know if just 1 item is coming or 3-4 all at once, flex is awesome

It's your money do with it what you want. I flex sometimes and other times i pay in full just depends on my mood when i order.

at a first glance, ok...

but who here orders anything based on a glance..? we get tons of pictures and source material, not to mention if youre a fan you likely sat through 6+ hours of movies, and one would reasonably think you would have plenty of time to see the differences... Like I said, if he cant see the difference he is probably in the wrong hobby

After reading your comments, I re-analyzed my involvement in this hobby and you are correct. I sold off my 20+ collection of Hot Toys this morning. I am in the WRONG hobby! :wave

After reading your comments, I re-analyzed my involvement in this hobby and you are correct. I sold off my 20+ collection of Hot Toys this morning. I am in the WRONG hobby! :wave

so youre saying, as serious as you possibly can, that when you look at a picture of the mark 3, and then a picture of a mark 4, you see, absolutely no distinction in its form/shape, geometry, details, panel lining, etc...? is that seriously how you view these two suits? because if that is true I would think that you would have difficulty navigating any kind of 3d environment in the real world.

now if your exaggerating slightly and just dont care for the differences between the two, then youre more than welcome to like whatever it is you like, but please clarify how serious youre being about the differences between the two suits...

so youre saying, as serious as you possibly can, that when you look at a picture of the mark 3, and then a picture of a mark 4, you see, absolutely no distinction in its form/shape, geometry, details, panel lining, etc...? is that seriously how you view these two suits? because if that is true I would think that you would have difficulty navigating any kind of 3d environment in the real world.

now if your exaggerating slightly and just dont care for the differences between the two, then youre more than welcome to like whatever it is you like, but please clarify how serious youre being about the differences between the two suits...

If you look back at my original post I inquired about "the major differences" between Mk. III and IV. At a quick glance they both look similar, if not identical. Sure, there are the 2 bolts missing on the chest piece for the Mk. IV, but aside from that, what are the KEYWORD: major differences?

Since you're such an expert on the matter perhaps you could just answer the question instead of being, as an another user pointed out, "condescending" on the matter. So please enlighten me with your expertise on the MAJOR differences... :dunno

To be honest Mark 4 looks design wise most like the 6 (chest aside). 3 and 4 are very similar, but definately different. Colouring is the same tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look back at my original post I inquired about "the major differences" between Mk. III and IV. At a quick glance they both look similar, if not identical. Sure, there are the 2 bolts missing on the chest piece for the Mk. IV, but aside from that, what are the KEYWORD: major differences?

Since you're such an expert on the matter perhaps you could just answer the question instead of being, as an another user pointed out, "condescending" on the matter. So please enlighten me with your expertise on the MAJOR differences... :dunno

define what "major differences" youer hoping to see that you dont already? the only things that are close to the same are the feet and hands... and the fact its a red/ gold suit of Iron man armor. do you see no difference in mk 45-46? mk 6-7?

and my OG comment was if you genuinely do not see the difference, then its probably not the piece for you, how is that condescending? your statement of not seeing any difference was pretty bold, so I was skeptical of how serious you were being, but in the event that you are 100% serious then this is not the piece for you

Ill just put this pic in here for comparison's sake for you guys. Not venturing into that one :lol On a separate note, I'm just glad I have no desire for Mark 6, as nice as that figure turned out to be, something about the triangle just doesn't do it for me. IV > VI
Untitled.jpg
*sorry, thought it'd show up bigger

Back