1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I've been working a little extra time at work for a while, and I've been putting that money towards my Hot Toys figures. Plus SSC has been letting me pay some of my flex pays early. So whenever I have extra money I knock out a few flex pays. As of right now I won't have a flex pay due until late Feb (Mark VI Diecast)

That’s the most irresponsible response you could ever come up with, lol. OT for hot toys!

Never change DM!

That’s the most irresponsible response you could ever come up with, lol. OT for hot toys!

Never change DM!

Hey, it's my OT and I can do what I want. But I did manage to get my wife several nice Christmas gifts. I got her Sideshows C2-B5, R5-D4, and R2-Q5. She loves all of those weird droids, and characters. I even told my wife and I used a lot of my OT money on her Christmas gifts.

Reading that makes me feel bad because I avoid OT like the plague... I actually get a lot of **** about it from my co-workers and bosses. Fortunately for me, it's not mandatory.

That being said. I've changed my mind about the gantry version seeing how IW is months away and A4 is right around the corner. I do want hangover Tony with the box of donuts, but I can do that without the gantry. Gotta be practical. I'd probably never display the gantry anyway.

Talk me out of POing please!!! :panic:

Don’t buy it. You can’t afford it. Your dog will eat it. It will give you syphilis.

Ignore h2. PCZ has the figure + gantry for $584.99. $50 off without having to use any reward points. Requires a 20% deposit plus shipping, so a similar outlay now to BBTS's NRD. I'm probably going to go this route & save my Sideshow rewards for select Black Panther & Infinity War releases.

Own too many Armors to justify getting this but DAMN I love that gantry setup. Might consider just getting the gantry in the aftermarket after this has come out and putting the Mark III with it

Ignore h2. PCZ has the figure + gantry for $584.99. $50 off without having to use any reward points. Requires a 20% deposit plus shipping, so a similar outlay now to BBTS's NRD. I'm probably going to go this route & save my Sideshow rewards for select Black Panther & Infinity War releases.

This might be a stupid question, but what is PCZ?

You do realize that was a joke? He won't get syphilis.

This might be a stupid question, but what is PCZ?

Popculturezone.com

Does anyone know where PCZ is located? I'm looking for shops outside Cali so I can avoid the sales tax.

New Jerseyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

tumblr_lrkmuh042s1qfkkv5o1_500.gif

Don’t buy it. You can’t afford it. Your dog will eat it. It will give you syphilis.

$300 for a glorified display base seems overpriced, plus the Mk 45, 46, and 47 have all hung around quite a while after release and could be found at pretty good discounts after a while.

There, did that help any? Lol.

I caved.... POd.... :horror

Back