1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this last Friday but I wasn’t in town to open this guy up. Sunday comes around and I get to open this bad boy and I find this.... Thankfully Sideshow is going to replace it! D09929A6-F217-4199-9168-16C1AD8994F2.jpgF2090750-D905-4A69-88CB-372D9AD25520.jpg4561D153-1D87-4F99-B0C3-1386300DBC57.jpg

It did have the foam. But either when they put the foam around it broke or either it broke when the placed the styrofoam over the figure

I bought a new stealth mk III for $163 shipped with the coupon. I always wanted it but couldn't pay over $200 for it.

Really bummed I missed this at SS - I put the regular in my cart then got tempted to wait for the exclusive - i even think i had a promo that would have save me shipping - then i totally missed the exclusive and dont even remember seeing it up - beautiful figure. - congrats to all that scored one - I’m listing some figures for sale/trade in the marketplace if anyone is interested in trading...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use a pedestal for my Hulkbuster display, something like this could work for the gantry as well... (apologies for the crappy cell phone pic)

IMG-0300s.jpg

I hate those damn 12 hour coupons...I can never find anything I want on eBay when the coupon is active...

It got interesting because the sell had included the "Make an offer" option but didn't accept my offer until after I went to work.

My job forbids the use of a cell phone in the hanger and I do not have access to the internet at work so I had to wait till I got home to find out if I got it.

Luckily I'm on the East coast so I still had a couple hours to handle it after work.

Back