1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS delayed dropping my Iron Man off today due to “mechanical failure.” Hope his arc reactor is okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Arc reactor was not designed for sustained use in a vehicle. lol

I've lodged a formal process with DHL now. This is getting rediculous. Every day for ten days I get another notification stating "clearance delay".

DHL is the worst. Just useless.

I’ll take them over Fed-Ex, which was what sideshow used to use to ship my stuff to Alberta. I can pay my import duties online days before the package arrives, get text alerts when the courier is about to deliver, and can reroute it to a nearby 3rd party pick up without talking to any CS reps. Every courier service has its problems, but for me I’m happy my sideshow orders ship with them. FedEx played soccer with my packages in the warehouse I’m 99% sure :lol

My ex has worked for freight companies in Customer Service for most of her adult life... it's not pretty what goes on.

Hot Toys hit it out of the park with this Mark VI. I cannot wait for Mark V next. Can't wait to replace my seven mark suits to my HOA with an all die-cast group. I can only imagine how well the proportions will look for DC Mark VII.

Hot Toys hit it out of the park with this Mark VI. I cannot wait for Mark V next. Can't wait to replace my seven mark suits to my HOA with an all die-cast group. I can only imagine how well the proportions will look for DC Mark VII.
I'm holding out hope the Mark VII DC is MMS 500. Would be announced fairly soon with the IW releases getting us closer and closer to 500.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

what are the "minor flaws"...?

Well, #1 that's been mentioned over and over is the triangle being only round when the arc is on. Easy fix if they had just indented it some underneath, and made the front glass opaque.

Very, very small nitpicks. (the back switch you have to use something to flip, the EX head)

As I said 10/10 anyways.

It's almost a surreal feeling to know that not only does this figure exist, but that I actually own it! Although the prices may be higher than the good ole days, I feel like I got into this hobby at the perfect time, especially for an IM fan getting these diecast 2.0 versions!

2018-03-06 01.47.11.jpg

Found a temporary place for the mk6. I’ve gotta rearrange these displays. Figure out who goes back in the box this rotation. Great figure for sure.

43364835-5890-4904-AB63-0AF259CB7901.jpg
714245C7-F6BF-4A21-B9EF-62A2C4D7CBD7.jpg

Just some standard stuff... power switches could be easier to access, and the thigh area has some gaps showing when in a museum pose (but why would you do that to this figure). That's really it. Smallest list of gripes of pretty much any figure I've ever owned.

Well, #1 that's been mentioned over and over is the triangle being only round when the arc is on. Easy fix if they had just indented it some underneath, and made the front glass opaque.

Very, very small nitpicks. (the back switch you have to use something to flip, the EX head)

As I said 10/10 anyways.

Thanks for that.

I rather like the round light inside the triangle window... moreso than the actual movie one. So I overlooked that complaint.

I don't have this on preorder but definitely hoping to pick it up on ebay over the next month or two.

Does Sideshow offer this in the non-exclusive?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Back