1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-vi-hot-toys-902815/

Although, depending on where you are (and if you're willing to wait just a bit longer), you may be able to save some money on shipping by going to BBTS, AE, or Timewalker since they have the non-exclusive version.
Yeah, I'm getting mine through BBTS. Saves $30 so I went that route. Ships Friday hopefully.

Was wondering if Sideshow was actually low in overall stock or not.

Thanks

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm getting mine through BBTS. Saves $30 so I went that route. Ships Friday hopefully.

Was wondering if Sideshow was actually low in overall stock or not.

Thanks

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Looks like they are just low stock on the EX. My original plan was to go to BBTS, but I just got that $50 SSC promo code in the mail, so pulled the trigger on the Ex this morning.

I don't think this one will disappoint you, Wor. Just don't wait too long :wink1:. Such a great figure, imho, worthy of being displayed both ways (clean/BD).

edit...you just have to turn your head, though, lol..

Oh, if someone could tell me how to rotate the damn pics, I'd be mighty grateful.

Attachments

• 244F4648-3193-4375-960E-7E463C030357.jpeg
    244F4648-3193-4375-960E-7E463C030357.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • 5145EF57-DF97-4860-8389-3B366DB04252.jpeg
    5145EF57-DF97-4860-8389-3B366DB04252.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why the new Mark IV is shorter than the Mark VI? Aren't they the same build, have no idea why they list it shorter.

I don't think this one will disappoint you, Wor. Just don't wait too long :wink1:. Such a great figure, imho, worthy of being displayed both ways (clean/BD).

edit...you just have to turn your head, though, lol..

Oh, if someone could tell me how to rotate the damn pics, I'd be mighty grateful.

I'm so jealous, you have TWO!!!!

Can someone explain to me why the new Mark IV is shorter than the Mark VI? Aren't they the same build, have no idea why they list it shorter.

It’s not out yet so it may not be. The height stuff is just rough guess till it’s finished so the the stated height on the 6 may have been slightly to tall or the one on the 4 to small. Hard to say till it’s actually out.

I'm so jealous, you have TWO!!!!

I'm very lucky to have a very awesome, understanding wife :lol

I got the first one and kept going back and forth on clean versus BD for a display. Wife said "why don't you just get another one?". My response was "these are $350 a whack". Her reply was "and?". Whom am I to argue with that kind of logic, lol..

It’s not out yet so it may not be. The height stuff is just rough guess till it’s finished so the the stated height on the 6 may have been slightly to tall or the one on the 4 to small. Hard to say till it’s actually out.

Okay, thanks. I wish the Mark 2 was the same height as the recent Mark Diecasts. Such a shame they half assed the new Mark 2

Okay, thanks. I wish the Mark 2 was the same height as the recent Mark Diecasts. Such a shame they half assed the new Mark 2

It’s also not out so..lol

And the mk2/3 was supposed to be smaller then the 4/6/7/45/46/47 suits.

Listed on SS as Approximately 32 cm tall for IV and Approximately 32.6 cm tall for the VI.

I'm not sure what the margin of error is for "Approximately".

It’s also not out so..lol

And the mk2/3 was supposed to be smaller then the 4/6/7/45/46/47 suits.

I gotcha, but honestly I think its ridiculous the 2/3 are suppose to be shorter. If that's the case there's no way they could actually explain that. There's only one way he fits in the suits. What exactly is adding on to the height, only thing I can think of is him having a foot prop inside the suit to become taller lol. I guess I look at things differently because I'm a 3d character artist but there's no way his anatomy is going to change he's not a teenager.

I'm very lucky to have a very awesome, understanding wife :lol

I got the first one and kept going back and forth on clean versus BD for a display. Wife said "why don't you just get another one?". My response was "these are $350 a whack". Her reply was "and?". Whom am I to argue with that kind of logic, lol..

That's like a damn storybook ending. hahaa

I gotcha, but honestly I think its ridiculous the 2/3 are suppose to be shorter. If that's the case there's no way they could actually explain that. There's only one way he fits in the suits. What exactly is adding on to the height, only thing I can think of is him having a foot prop inside the suit to become taller lol. I guess I look at things differently because I'm a 3d character artist but there's no way his anatomy is going to change he's not a teenager.

Well the whole suit idea is pretty unrealistic. But think of it like wearing Flip flops versus boots. Or high heels. Lol the mk3 was originally designed with exaggerated our proportions that wouldn’t work in the real world. Stark would have had like a 12 inch waist or something nuts. With the mk4 they intentionally increased the waist, legs, and chest to make it appear more realistic and able to have those weapon system tuck away without them being jammed 4 inches into stark on the inside.

I guess the mk3 was his skinny jeans and the later suits are his dad pants. More or less. Lol

Back