1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely love this piece. Was extremely happy to be able to pick up an Arc Reactor Tony set today at Hastings at a heck of a discount so that I can add these pieces to the Iron Man 2 area of my collection.

I've always liked this armor.. But seeing this figure just makes me like it quite a bit more.

I wonder why they didn't a landing pose. It seems pretty common these days.

I've always liked this armor.. But seeing this figure just makes me like it quite a bit more.

I wonder why they didn't a landing pose. It seems pretty common these days.

Or at least an attempt like the Mk46 :lol

Personally, I don't care if it can achieve the ground pound pose. I feel like it'd be something I'd try just to see if it could do it, then never pose it like that again. That said, I've had the Mk45 for a few weeks now and still haven't done it lol.

b85f5cf71fd885cb5b1aba74c1f996ec.jpg

Not exactly a ground pound. Wonder if this figure will be able to get anywhere near this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This looks pretty awesome but collecting the new IM figs is getting damn expensive. I already have the Mk43 and 45 with the 46 POd. That's over a grand for 3 1/6th scale figs....

Don't plan on getting the DC Mark VII when it comes out eventually, but this DC Mark VI is a must!

Don't plan on getting IW IM figures either...

Well to be honest I didn't plan on getting this figure. But sometimes things look just too awesome to pass up.

Well missed out on the 1st mk7 since i had other things on po all the time and wasn't able to get one. So if a dc mk7 comes along i might have to get it, though i know i won't like the price.

Well missed out on the 1st mk7 since i had other things on po all the time and wasn't able to get one. So if a dc mk7 comes along i might have to get it, though i know i won't like the price.

with the amount of reuse the mk 7 has had, id say we will get one eventually

Yeah i could go for one on ebay including the various variants as u mentioned. I don't know if i want to pay the asking price for one after market price. at 400$ though i will just wait for a dc version. I like the mk7 though, it's like a bulkier version of a mark 4 and 6.

Yeah i could go for one on ebay including the various variants as u mentioned. I don't know if i want to pay the asking price for one after market price. at 400$ though i will just wait for a dc version. I like the mk7 though, it's like a bulkier version of a mark 4 and 6.

I'll say to you what I told myself over and over for the last 2 years to avoid over-paying on the Mk6, "it's not a matter of if they make it, it's just a matter of when."

It's easy to say now since it was announced last week, but I'm glad I waited. A diecast Mk7 will come eventually. May have been a little easier for me to see the light at the end of the tunnel with DC Whiplash released and the DC WM Mk1 on the horizon. Just seemed logical to not leave out the Mk6 as the sole non-DC of that trio.

Hopefully a DC Mk7 comes out sooner than later as I would love to see that. Though I'd probably lean toward a DC Mk4 coming next.

Back