1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep. i used the one that came with mark IV. imo, they are essentially the same figure with different chest plates/arc reactors (i could stand corrected though!)

took some pics with & without flash
53d6195182a7a6d96f3549bc37332ac3.jpg

a1f8ec6c60739a42383615f7016b8990.jpg

bf75d0056b8faff69ce9156b9321b424.jpg

a882c723c5cbe3732a70684762323c22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great, thank you :)

Nice pics! At first glance I thought the Chitauri on the right was jamming on a guitar lol
I found a battle damaged Tony Stark sculpt on eBay that looks pretty decent. Same sculpt as the IV one but no collar. Does it have to be one from the IV or will others work?

Last edited:
Nice pics! At first glance I thought the Chitauri on the right was jamming on a guitar lol
I found a battle damaged Tony Stark sculpt on eBay that looks pretty decent. Same sculpt as the IV one but no collar. Does it have to be one from the IV or will others work?

Chitauri doing the riff to Black Sabbath’s iron man haha

^^ Great photo!!

I've heard mention IM figures are the ferrari of HT, then what are the lamborghini's, porsche's, rolls royce's, etc.?

The shanghai appears to be improved and not fsding..... yet. Would definitely be a cheaper alternative if you are wanting to be budget conscious. Though I will say the VI is just as lovely as the IV you already have. So you know why you are getting with the diecast. If you get the regular vi it is such a significant size difference it could bug you. Especially if you want to potentially do a HOA display.

I just bought the Disney plastic Reissue. I have a die-cast mark IV. I wanted to do a hall of armor myself. This die-cast mark VI is amazing but after market kept me away. The high difference stinks but it is the same as the die-cast mark II and III. Stinks that all the die-cast are not the same height. Hoping to won’t be to noticeable in the hall of armor.

Wow that full size VI Gantry looks killer. I want that piece but no space at the moment. That would turn my VI into the center piece of my collection tho for sure

That's a great backdrop. Is that sold specifically for action figure displays or is it a poster that you retrofitted?

High resolution picture professionally printed on plastic. I know somebody that hooked me up. I found a 8k picture of the NY skyline, and felt it would go well for this shelf. You can see a little bit of the AOU poster below it on the next shelf.

56429303_529942280746901_3926034291082919936_o.jpg

I was thinking April Fools too but it looks kind of official but i will not really believe it until Tuesday :lol

If it's real it is probably just for a special event over there. I have the neon tech i don't need a yellow version

Hi...can anyone tell me if the arms on this figure are interchangeable and if so can you use the battle damaged arm from the original mark VI on this figure?

Back