1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi...can anyone tell me if the arms on this figure are interchangeable and if so can you use the battle damaged arm from the original mark VI on this figure?

Well this figure is quite a bit larger than that old plastic one, so even if the arms were compatible the size and paint would look very different

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Other than the 45 which is glorious. :)

I had the 45 and actually got rid if it...I prefer the bulky, boxier suit style vs the smoother, more streamlined look of the 45....aside from that it is a really nice suit...

Iron Mark VI diecast looks great.
I am actually searching for it. If anyone selling it, please let me know.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

This is a tough decision... I always told myself my max allowance on these 1/6 figures would be $300 so I didn't go crazy. I was mostly fine until the Die-cast Iron Man figures started coming out. Never was interested in anything else over $300 so far. So I decided I'd splurge on just one DC Iron Man figure. Never liked the MK42 or 43 or any of the other DC so far. I love the WM MKI but I have the original so I'm content with that. My first interest was to get the MK45, but then decided I favored the MK46 since it would be different with all the LED's... Now this... Ughh. This was never my favorite armor. I prefer the MK4 and MK7, and I have both MK7's released (Reg & BD). I was hoping they'd go in order so I'd see a MK4 (since I never got the original) before I plunged into the MK46, but this looks so cool with the LED forearms...Damn you HT!! :gah: .... :lol

I love the BD mark VII....I wish they would offer that version in diecast...is the original BD 7 big enough to fit in with the diecast figures or does he still look undersized by comparison?

Iron Man..

sZxXvq8.jpg

I am just starting out collecting Hot Toys Ironman, shhesh price is crazy for mk vi dc. So hard to find one in diecast with reasonable price. Yikes

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Just received my gantry from the waitlist. Question for those of you that already have it - did it come with a Hot Toys shipper? Mine arrived in a generic brown shipper box that had a white sticker on it with the model number of the figure. No Hot Toys markings of any kind on the outside. I'm guessing this may have been a return. I opened it up and the figure box had a small dent on one of the corners. The figure and gantry themselves appeared ok and all the plastic and foam protectors are still on the figure. I'll do a more thorough inspection this weekend to be sure. Just curious what others have seen with theirs.

Back