1/6 Hot Toys - MMS378D17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was there some prerequisite in order to receive the $50 gift card from SS? I have 46 "shipped" orders and 12 "open" currently but I haven't received anything yet... :impatient:

You could use it on the regular, not the exclusive.

That's what i did. As far as how to get the $50 off code, anyones guess. On the other hand it seemed like i used to get $20 off codes with 90% of my purchases, but over the last 2 years I've had maybe 1 or 2. I've bought maybe 22 figures from sideshow in the last 2 years, so perhaps that made a difference?

I did get a $25 off code with star lord from GOTG2, but it expired january 1st and sideshow got the figure to me on january 13th, even though i preordered months earlier, so its a crapshoot.

That works. I don’t keep track of what I spend in total. Would probably not like seeing the number.

SS charges me about the same amount to ship to NH from CA as PopCultcha does from Australia. Both take approximately five days to reach my address and PopCultcha bubble wraps the brown shipper to protect it.

SS charges me about the same amount to ship to NH from CA as PopCultcha does from Australia. Both take approximately five days to reach my address and PopCultcha bubble wraps the brown shipper to protect it.

*But* SS gives out a $2 code every 6 months out so......so there's that.

Got two from BBTS...yes, will resell one when prices move upward to cover expenses for this insane collecting hobby!

Back