1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

Pretty sure this will be $219,99 like everything else... I'll pay anyway. I need this in my life.

Sound about right but something tells me is $234. Yeah....same here. :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

After the movie is out maybe they'll add something, like they did with Rey. An unmasked sculpt or scratched shield or something.

Well anything to justify the potential $219 price tag if it's more, :horror

Pssst, Rey is 336 :wink1:

If they want this figure to sell to the masses they'll have to introduce it at a low price point or fix a few things. The suit looks nice but i think they need to bring in more texture, and give it more of a matte look. In addition all of the silver vibranium needs to be enhanced, with less of a plastic look and more of a metal shine. The head sculpt is also giving off a super plasticky look and could benefit from some matte paint. These issues could be a cause of the photo lighting used, so it'll be nice to see him in display images. I do wish they included a Chadwick head sculpt but i can live without... until the release of the Black Panther movie then i better get one :wink1:

$180 would be a fare price:thud:, $209 would be a hopeful price:clap, $234 is a likely price:huh.

With that being said Black Panther is a Bad*ss character, and i will be purchasing this figure 100%.

Man....I was hoping it came with cap scratch shield as an exclusive. :gah:

Yeah I got the numbers mixed up there. I'll fix it later tonight.

I'm surprised they didn't throw in the shield as an exclusive or something. He doesn't come with anything else to begin with.

i am so hard right now, can't wait to buy it.

Yeah a little disappointed by that but I bet we'll see one on eBay

True dat! For the price HT charging us...at least they can do. Beside..I'm pretty sure HT has a bunch of extra cap shields lying around. :rotfl :lol

When are we thinking this will go up for order? I don't recall HT every revealing a figure on a Saturday let alone sideshow putting it up on a Saturday

Hoping for Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a poor Batman's Knock Off IMO.

except T'Challa could take down the Bat no problem.

He could take down the guy that beat Superman? Yeah.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectibl...

Yay super hero ****-measuring contest haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back