1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figur

The more I look at it, the more I hope they fix that necklace which is tighter to the costume in the trailers than it is in the promo pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figur

The more I look at it, the more I hope they fix that necklace which is tighter to the costume in the trailers than it is in the promo pics.

:exactly:
I noticed that earlier that it just kind of sits there rather than laying tight to the costume. Kinda the only thing wrong I think

Lex I assume you are 100% in for this guy? :hi5:

:exactly:
I noticed that earlier that it just kind of sits there rather than laying tight to the costume. Kinda the only thing wrong I think

Lex I assume you are 100% in for this guy? :hi5:

That I am! I'm sure by the time final product pics roll around, they will fix that. In the meantime, can't wait to see a pic of it at Secret Base.

That I am! I'm sure by the time final product pics roll around, they will fix that. In the meantime, can't wait to see a pic of it at Secret Base.

Awesome :hi5:
I'm sure they will and hopefully they'll be posted soon I like seeing those photos hopefully it looks as good or better :duff

My body is not yet ready!!!

Poor man's MCU Batman. Bet he even uses a grappling hook.....:rotfl

HELL YEAH!! :fireworks:blissy:rock2 Day 1 PO for me!!! That was a nice surprise. Wasnt expecting this to come out before SW, Vision and BW but hes here!! And on a Satuday lol! As a huge BP fan, I want em to fix that collar, his upper body, and some details on the mask. Other than that, I would like a Chadwick HS but I'm ok with that since I would never use it lol. Awesome figure!!! Excited as hell to this movie!!! Bring it on!!!!!!:yess:

Looks nice but no Chadwick Boseman sculpt?

:goodpost: :exactly: That is the only thing that is a bummer about this. Maybe because it is just so bare w/o any accessories, maybe it will be cheaper?

Poor man's MCU Batman. Bet he even uses a grappling hook.....:rotfl

:lol We know for a fact he's using Catwoman's accessories

tumblr_mp092znqKM1r7nkrxo1_r1_500.gif

but seriously it looks pretty cool, the suit design looks but it looks like a similar problem they where having with batman, the body underneath is not toned enough to make the suit look proper, the legs, arms and head sculpt are great though

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

Looks pretty good for the first pics. I'm sure they will make some changes but this looks world's better than the first Batfleck pics.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS336 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Fi

:goodpost: :exactly: That is the only thing that is a bummer about this. Maybe because it is just so bare w/o any accessories, maybe it will be cheaper?

Good point! I do hope so! :pray:

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! Can't wait!!!

I'd like to see $199 on this or even $209

Pretty sure this will be $219,99 like everything else... I'll pay anyway. I need this in my life.

I'm feeling a higher price tag for no specific reason just gut feel......BP is one of the few characters from this years crop of films I'll be purchasing so price point not too big a worry (unless $270 like another co).

Oh snap!!! About time. Outfit looking sick! :woo

Oh snap!!! About time. Outfit looking sick! :woo

I was waiting on this release too! SOLD! Now to wait almost a year for the figure...:impatient:

Back