1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figur

Looks like Hawkeye isn't long for the SSF banner. :lol

While I'm glad to see the PO, I'm not a fan of the material. I don't know if Iron Studios statue is movie-accurate but I prefer it to this.

12938137_924208967676567_938659008941493567_n.jpg

Of course, there could always be changes.
They got the material right on their statue but it's only because it's fully sculpted. I hope Hot Toys tweaks it a bit so that it captures that rough texture a bit more.

12968157_924208977676566_8340660139686106735_o.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figur

This announcement does raise the possibility that we could get Civil War Scarlet before New Avenger version..

This announcement does raise the possibility that we could get Civil War Scarlet before New Avenger version..

That would be odd. Since we have already seen the Aou new version.

The body type doesn't look quite right too in my opinion. It's looks a tad off

That would be odd. Since we have already seen the Aou new version.

I thought we'd get Black Widow and New Avenger announced before we even got a tease of this... Mind you, I was sure Widow would follow Hawkeye, and that was two or three figures ago.. :lol

I would think CW before NA would be incredibly unlikely though..

They got the material right on their statue but it's only because it's fully sculpted. I hope Hot Toys tweaks it a bit so that it captures that rough texture a bit more.

HT's reminds me of the material it used for the red parts on the ASM2 figure in the promo pics.

902189-spider-man-017.jpg

I too would like to see some tweaks to the existing material if not a different material altogether.

The material looks pretty close to me anyway...movie vs hot toys

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ears are also .0000045 millimeters too short

PASS

The material looks pretty close to me anyway...movie vs hot toys

View attachment 257627

View attachment 257626
They're close and after checking the HI-RES version it does have the right texture.

It's just giving off that shiny leather/latex look. Need to be less reflective overall.

Probably the closest Hot Toys will ever get to making a Michele Pfeiffer Catwoman from Batman Returns.

I think the way they lit the photo does it a disservice. The raised parts are reflective and the base suit is a matte look. Just the way it's lit for the pics it may appear off to people. But it looks pretty close to me.

Probably the closest Hot Toys will ever get to making a Michele Pfeiffer Catwoman from Batman Returns.

They could do Halle Berry Catwoman and stockpile it with Tonto and Jor-El..

The initial promo pics always look a bit off ... Can't wait to see Secret Base pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the shield an exclusive or something?image.jpeg

That got a good chuckle out of me. :lol

So beautiful!! I want it now

Looks nice but no Chadwick Boseman sculpt?

Looks nice, but the upper body needs more bulk... That seems to be a trend with HT lately.

Can he lift his hands above his head?

Back