1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't think it would have made a huge difference to be honest. Hot Toys lack of scale consistency with the Terminator line is annoying but the main thing going against this one is it not being the classic Endoskeleton. People have wanted that for the last 10 years (1:4 scale is too big for most people) and Hot Toys just carries on ignoring them.

Well, I don't think it would have made a huge difference to be honest. Hot Toys lack of scale consistency with the Terminator line is annoying but the main thing going against this one is it not being the classic Endoskeleton. People have wanted that for the last 10 years (1:4 scale is too big for most people) and Hot Toys just carries on ignoring them.

but still, if it had proper height and no black areas, i think more desperate people would get it as a substitute for a normal skeleton.
and i would get it as a substitute for T-700 from T1 novelization.
i even bought it for $200 including shipping once, but then i saw photos of height in this thread and asked the seller to cancel.

As a stand-in for a T1/T2 endo, it doesn't really work due to the redesign and being out of scale, but it is a nice detailed "elseworlds" endo that looks good next to RoboCop, if one were so inclined.

If anyone is looking to unload this figure I have a few possible trade options:
-SS Wolverine
-SS Punisher with added trench coat and machine gun
-SS Daredevil with HT Netflix base
-SS Thor with Phicean body as well as standard body
-Hot Toys TFA Kyle Ren and Captain Phasma as a set

Not looking to trade, but I have one in sealed shipper. PM if interested.

Same here, it's got to happen eventually - right? One day...

So many of us hold out for that hope. But honestly don't think it will ever happen. Especially now with the Star Wars license. HT was bad enough with Iron Man as the main focus, now with marvel in general and that is losing steam with the movies ending. So appears the focus has shifted to Star Wars. The hype is high with the Mandalorian show.

I think our last piece we will ever see from the Terminator line is that 1/4 Endoskeleton. Notice HT didn't even bother with a prototype for dark fate LOL.

So, of course fun will be had.
I just got it, for a very good price and within the first hours of owning it, one of the pistons on the neck just snaps, while moving the head. Regular movement. Nothing fancy done, just regular head movement.
Any fix for that known?

Delightful. I remember instantly breaking my T-600 'rubberskin' mask version when putting the mask onto the head. Snapped the neck joint. Though that was possibly my own fault, should have heated up the mask with a hairdryer before attempting it. The lightup eyes still worked though and also the head remained in place due to rigid wires so it wasn't a total loss.

As for your fix, have you ruled out just being able to glue it? Personally I find glue useless for most toy fixes. Afterall it's always a joint that breaks, something that is required to move.

The neck joint/piston on mine cracked as well. Just carefully place it together the best you can and use a toothpick with a drop of Super-glue on the end of it it make it easier.

Lose the license already Hot Toys!

I want to see a Blitzway T-800 out of the blue some day....or a Threezero one if their new Rambo is to be their standard going forward.

Delightful. I remember instantly breaking my T-600 'rubberskin' mask version when putting the mask onto the head. Snapped the neck joint. Though that was possibly my own fault, should have heated up the mask with a hairdryer before attempting it. The lightup eyes still worked though and also the head remained in place due to rigid wires so it wasn't a total loss.

As for your fix, have you ruled out just being able to glue it? Personally I find glue useless for most toy fixes. Afterall it's always a joint that breaks, something that is required to move.

My 600 was okay then and still is, funnily enough and all other connections are ok

The neck joint/piston on mine cracked as well. Just carefully place it together the best you can and use a toothpick with a drop of Super-glue on the end of it it make it easier.

As for a fix, I used 3M translucent silicone tape, rolled it into a roughly 2 mm? ball and pressed in on the end of the piston rod. I then dremeled out the rest of the sculpted ball in the base of the skull and then glued the upper side of the small tape ball in, with fluid super glue and fiddled the ball from the rod into the hole in the collarbone area. Non-visible and flexibility restored. Still...

Put out a proper updated T-800 already HT :gah:

I'm nearly desperate enough to pay 2k for the 1/2 scale prime one.

This (about the update), but this (about the statue) I ain't. :lol

Lose the license already Hot Toys!

I want to see a Blitzway T-800 out of the blue some day....or a Threezero one if their new Rambo is to be their standard going forward.

That would be a halleluja kinda day, mate. I don't think they got the license anymore.

With Rambo and Evangelion I highly vouche for 3Z.

Yeah I would really like another company to take on the Terminator licence. The HT figs are great but I think another company could do an even better job, now in 2020.

I?d go for threezero, and they might as well pick up robocop and finally release that Cain figure they teased. Oh and create a proper Ed without cracking dome. Though I also wouldn?t mind Damtoys or Blitzway to take a shot. But who knows, maybe hot toys will release a venomized terminator 🤦🏻*♂️

Yeah I would really like another company to take on the Terminator licence. The HT figs are great but I think another company could do an even better job, now in 2020.

Hot Toys are still way ahead of their competitors when it comes to 1/6 figures but I guess who cares if they don't make any. Threezero humans can be pretty rough sometimes but they have made some great robot type characters from videogames including Fallout. I could see them doing a nice T-800 but I worry about the chrome paint. I still think the best case scenario would be if HT got off their @$$ and made a T-800, a Kyle Reese, and a Sarah Connor. If they just made one of those each year for the next three years I think fans would be satisfied. And I don't think that is asking too much when I see venomized garbage being pushed out. Who the **** asked for that?

Hot Toys are still way ahead of their competitors when it comes to 1/6 figures but I guess who cares if they don't make any. Threezero humans can be pretty rough sometimes but they have made some great robot type characters from videogames including Fallout. I could see them doing a nice T-800 but I worry about the chrome paint. I still think the best case scenario would be if HT got off their @$$ and made a T-800, a Kyle Reese, and a Sarah Connor. If they just made one of those each year for the next three years I think fans would be satisfied. And I don't think that is asking too much when I see venomized garbage being pushed out. Who the **** asked for that?

After BD Robocop and Murphy I could've sworn that they would've done 2 versions. Final battle Reese and full T-800 Endo, with clean Reese sculpt and punched to bits and then Reese & Sarah + blown apart Endo prop and one of the 2 gets Reese' second coat. So many possibilities

I dunno where (maybe here?!), but I heard that the Robo 2-pack sold out, so that was a clear message and I thoroughly believe this would've sold like crazy.

On the Robo 2-pack topic: they also dropped the ball big time with Jones and Boddicker. 2 narrow true types with suit and extra clothes set for Clarence: money.
Legio7 customs was super expensive and is highly sought after.

Big fail.

We'd have great fun, no doubt, in mixing the new stuff with the old Hot Toys stuff. There'd inevitably be some parts or clothing that maybe Hot Toys did better and so on. I think Blitzway or Threezero (again, if that new Rambo is the standard) would do a better job on the likenesses now though and we'd be using new heads.

It wouldn't be asking too much at all. But Hot Toys gonna Hot Toys. They're fully capable of announcing stuff, even showing prototypes, and simply never bothering to release anything. Who wants that kind of uncertainty. So that's why I would relish them being stripped of most of their licenses so that the pretense can finally be dropped and they can officially be the Disney/Marvel company we already know they are.

After BD Robocop and Murphy I could've sworn that they would've done 2 versions. Final battle Reese and full T-800 Endo, with clean Reese sculpt and punched to bits and then Reese & Sarah + blown apart Endo prop and one of the 2 gets Reese' second coat. So many possibilities

I dunno where (maybe here?!), but I heard that the Robo 2-pack sold out, so that was a clear message and I thoroughly believe this would've sold like crazy.

On the Robo 2-pack topic: they also dropped the ball big time with Jones and Boddicker. 2 narrow true types with suit and extra clothes set for Clarence: money.
Legio7 customs was super expensive and is highly sought after.

Big fail.

Wonderful ideas. Too good for Hot Toys.

Wonderful ideas. Too good for Hot Toys.

Are they, though? Not rocket science per se. That's money left on the counter, that's what it is, you know? Those would?ve been clean sell outs, man.
Everybody would've taken that.

Put the power from the BD Robo sculpt in Reese and Sarah and quite honestly? Get Studio Canal and all some money back, from what they've lost with DF.
I mean, at the end of the day, those companies are all about pleasing the clients, are they not?

Back