1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If put in the T2 intro pose, their eyes line up perfectly. The right arm which is holding the gun was a bit loose, but I just stuck part of a thin needle into the tricep and you couldn't even notice. Gotta say I'm very happy with the result.

IMG_0757.jpgIMG_0761.jpg

Finally i got the chance to take a look at this Figure for myself! Stunning is the only Word i found for this Masterpiece! My German Review is up and trust me: He looks so great with a black Background :D

I love and hate mine. When I got it out of the box, the left hand fell down and the whole shoulder came off too. It was a horror movie.
The left tiny piston behind its back was losen and it wouldn't get it. I had to make it's hole bigger and after all I had to glue it.
It is fixed and now I want to paint the back of its eyeballs with black because the chrome there gives no depth to the figure with that cross eyed look it already have.

sorry to hear, where did you buy it from?

Hi fellow collectors when I received mine, one side of his face came without the pistons on his mouth. Does anyone of you had this problem? Do you guys think the head can be removed? I got it from my local store in Canada, supposedly straight from Sideshow. 2AA49BED-9008-498E-9395-EBBE8A407220.jpgD7812A8B-9938-4CDE-9F1C-0298AA8F0C4F.jpg:gah:

Check to see if it's not floating somewhere in the box or the wrappings, etc. If not, I'd take it back or have them get you a replacement. There are plenty out there still...

Just picked up this figure and I'm loving the look of it. I was a bit surprised at the weight of it, for some reason I thought it would be slightly heavier.

Mine came in yesterday and it's right neck piston was missing and not in the box and the lower left shin piston was obviously snapped at the base but yet it was nowhere to be found, and the little plastic nail looking piece at the back of the head was missing on one side, there are usually two of them, one on each side of where you lift it to get to the battery case and screw, it was nowhere to be found either. So I am highly disappointed with the QC on this figure.

Mine came in yesterday and it's right neck piston was missing and not in the box and the lower left shin piston was obviously snapped at the base but yet it was nowhere to be found, and the little plastic nail looking piece at the back of the head was missing on one side, there are usually two of them, one on each side of where you lift it to get to the battery case and screw, it was nowhere to be found either. So I am highly disappointed with the QC on this figure.

Where did you buy it from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the reviews I've watched, it looks like another fantastic figure. I'd like to see HT release a die-cast version (of whichever endo), however, I'm not sure of anything problematic the making of one would be.

Has anyone had to destroy one of these for warranty. I wish I had a flaw and had to wreck one. I'd put it in a press and have the arm hanging out like the first movie.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

You would have to return the destroyed one anyway.

Pulled the trigger on one of these and am quite excited to finally have an Endo, now that both Robo and Ed are in the house.

To P. and any other Terminator connoisseurs out there, I want this to be the T-800 from T1 or T2 in my collection – I know the shoulder rotator cuffs are black, as the one in Genisys (ugh) was, but are there any other blatant differences? Any quick fixes or mods that can elevate this?

Also how does this compare to the QS002 1/4 Endo? I'm quite surprised there aren't any comparison videos out there.

Lastly, what is the definite 1/6 T-1000 out there? Is it the Hot Toys one? Did they release more than one version, and if so, are any of them worth getting? If not, what else is there in 1/6? Anything else in the pipeline?

(Apologies if the above have been addressed elsewhere – I went through the last 30 pages or so, to no big avail.)

Back