1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0W7TaSE.gif

Are you getting me one, since you're waiting anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the only reason I've not canceled it is because I lack an endo (even if it's from Gene****e) for my Terminator collection, so I kinda have to get one. The loss of the 25 dollar deposit at sideshow I really don't care about so on one hand, I want to cancel in principle because the delays are silly but on the other one, I do want it....well...sorta!

for a long time i thought i'd by it just to have a skeleton with better mechanics (read a lot about 1/4 skeleton), but now seeing jacerc130's sign i think i don't need that new version. it has no chance to represent a terminator skeleton. mersedes chest and gloved hands just kill it completely.

for a long time i thought i'd by it just to have a skeleton with better mechanics (read a lot about 1/4 skeleton), but now seeing jacerc130's sign i think i don't need that new version. it has no chance to represent a terminator skeleton. mersedes chest and gloved hands just kill it completely.

P. if you have an original MMS33 you can use alcad gloss black and then alcad chrome and bam you got the endo you have always wanted!!!

That's what I did and I am very happy with it. I kind of want to get this one as I want to eventually have a endoskeleton shelf that has the T600, T700, T800 and Genysis. Like a progression of the design display.

Attachments

• IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    757.6 KB · Views: 147
Spray painting yes? Did you disassemble the figure to paint it? How did you avoid painting parts that shouldn't be painted like the eyes and teeth?

the only reason I've not canceled it is because I lack an endo (even if it's from Gene****e) for my Terminator collection, so I kinda have to get one. The loss of the 25 dollar deposit at sideshow I really don't care about so on one hand, I want to cancel in principle because the delays are silly but on the other one, I do want it....well...sorta!
You can tell Sideshow you want to cancel because of the many delays and want your NRD refunded. Worked for me before. I'm on the fence right now myself.

P. if you have an original MMS33 you can use alcad gloss black and then alcad chrome and bam you got the endo you have always wanted!!!

That's what I did and I am very happy with it. I kind of want to get this one as I want to eventually have a endoskeleton shelf that has the T600, T700, T800 and Genysis. Like a progression of the design display.

That endoskeleton looks awesome. I too am interested in the chrome painting process. I may try to chrome paint my NECA 18" endo. I assume that you used an airbrush? Can you provide the Alclad paint numbers that you used please.

Spray painting yes? Did you disassemble the figure to paint it? How did you avoid painting parts that shouldn't be painted like the eyes and teeth?

I used an air brush. I didn't disassemble it as its so fragile I didn't want to break anything. I just move arms and legs sprayed let it dry then moved then straightened them sprayed etc till I got the areas like the pistons, crevices etc.

Then did the main body. The eye sockets and teeth were just taped off carefully with masking tape.

i even have everything for it - 4 cans of spray: primer, black, chrome and sealer. got it for painting parts of T1 Honda which have main body paint from the box.
never got courage to do it!!! :slap

Raf uses silly putty instead of tape sometimes for masking. Would work well for the eyes and teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys should chrome your endoskeletons... Here's my Neca 1/4 finished with a custom base. Going to do the same on my 1/6 endo soon. FB_IMG_1489018878247.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You guys should chrome your endoskeletons... Here's my Neca 1/4 finished with a custom base. Going to do the same on my 1/6 endo soon.

Very cool. What paints did you use. I have never done any airbrushing but I am thinking about getting a starter type airbrush on eBay and giving it a try.

Very cool. What paints did you use. I have never done any airbrushing but I am thinking about getting a starter type airbrush on eBay and giving it a try.
Alclad chrome and alclad gloss black as the undercoat.

same stuff I used. I love that paint, very easy to work with, dries fast and very durable.
Indeed bro. Best finish readily available without selling a kidney for chrome plating.
😂

Back