1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I went ahead and updated the Old T700 with a more metallic yet worn "unrefined" look.

Attachments

• IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    308.6 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_0474.JPG
    IMG_0474.JPG
    333.9 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    401 KB · Views: 442
Thinking on buying this piece, but what's holding me back is the gun and the black piston thing. Would definitely like an t-800 opposed to this model :/ the model doesn't even got a name!

I feel like this might be Hot Toys last endo, don't want to miss out on that then! Also i need at least one endo in my collection :) The QS002 is awsome but the price it's heading now is horrendous!

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Finally got one of those $20.00 coupons from my purchase of Batman Armored figure, time to put in my order for this guy

I completely forget about this thing. I actually can't believe it still hasn't come out. Such useless timing on Hot Toys part.

I'm skipping it. I bought Pops but I'll probably sell him at some point. Just no point in me buying anything that isn't T1 or T2 anymore. Inevitably it ends up on my FS list so why buy it in the first place.

I preordered this thing when it first went up and now I wish I hadn't. My excitement for a 1/6 scale Endo clouded my thinking into ignoring this is from Genisys. Wonder if SSC will let me transfer my NRD for Yoda.

I preordered this thing when it first went up and now I wish I hadn't. My excitement for a 1/6 scale Endo clouded my thinking into ignoring this is from Genisys. Wonder if SSC will let me transfer my NRD for Yoda.

An endo is an endo in the end of the day and regardless if its from genisys or not most people who aren't terminator buffs won't spot the difference. They'll just think cool an endo isn't that from terminator. Besides the design is actually quite nice on this endo and needless to say its a huge improvement on hot toys previous version.

An endo is an endo in the end of the day and regardless if its from genisys or not most people who aren't terminator buffs won't spot the difference. They'll just think cool an endo isn't that from terminator. Besides the design is actually quite nice on this endo and needless to say its a huge improvement on hot toys previous version.

That's true most people wouldn't know the difference, but it's going in my display and I know the difference. And after watching the movie for the first time recently, I think I'll constantly be reminded of Arnold's horrendous smiling and lame versions of Sarah/John Connor and Kyle Reese every time I look at the thing. Good grief.

Considering this might be the only new 1/6 Endo we'll ever get from HT, I'm considering it although the notion of owning an official merchandise from this satanic, evil movie is something I can't sanction. I only take consolation in knowing that most people just can't tell the difference between the Endos.

Considering this might be the only new 1/6 Endo we'll ever get from HT, I'm considering it although the notion of owning an official merchandise from this satanic, evil movie is something I can't sanction. I only take consolation in knowing that most people just can't tell the difference between the Endos.

you can always pretend it is a T-700 from T1 novel, as its constuction is a downgrade to T-800 => he is more vulnerable.
(i hope series 700 was in original novel... it was in russian translation in Kyle's thoughts.)
i might do exactly that, if he is ever made.

Would have loved a T1 or T2 endo but this will make it for now. If the endo that we all want happens, guess I will sell this and buy that one. No problem

you can always pretend it is a T-700 from T1 novel, as its constuction is a downgrade to T-800 => he is more vulnerable.
(i hope series 700 was in original novel... it was in russian translation in Kyle's thoughts.)
i might do exactly that, if he is ever made.

Meh, I'd rather see a T-600, which was mentioned in T1 but only appeared in Salvation and TSCC.

Meh, I'd rather see a T-600, which was mentioned in T1 but only appeared in Salvation and TSCC.
i actually believe that in T1 universe you wouldn't see any acting skeletons at all until the end. all those skeletons walking and shooting were the end of the war, when Skynet unpacked all its machines from storages and threw at humans in a final attempt to defend itself. it is widely used in other movies, games, comics, etc etc, but it is totally illogical for original universe: if people knew how terminators look, walk, act, they would be always ready to judge everybody by his appearance. somebody with their pattern of behavior can count for a grave silent warrior only as long as people who confronted them died. remember, there were a lot of guards and heavy weapons in T1 bunker, and only one terminator destroyed it without damages - no way to put him down and investigate. he even had to appear again in T2 beginning.
Reese didn't even say that they killed T-600s easily. he just said that they spotted them easily. no way Skynet would invest into small but complex machines if people knew everything about them, and knowing everything means seeing often and killing often.
i cannot formulate my thought better, but walking skeletons on a regular basis is comics rubbish. i believe they were kept in secret and deployed rarely, not making regular patrols, letting everybody see them walking without fear (abnorml for a human) and study their hunt patterns from a distance.
so you wouldn't see any intact skeleton in original universe anyway, thus there is no difference which model it is.
but it's just my view on the universe :)

Last edited:
This discussion made me look at the new HT endo again, and even though it's a different design from the original, it looks to be a very impressive display piece, and definitely the most striking 1/6 scale endo yet. I may keep my preorder and put him with RoboCop for an alternate R vs. T kind of vibe. Then if HT ever gets around to releasing that 1/6 original endo 2.0 they teased us with in 2012, I'll swap 'em out.

He will look fine on the shelf. Keeping my order. And if HT graces us with a T1/2 version, it will go on the shelf as well.

i actually believe that in T1 universe you wouldn't see any acting skeletons at all until the end. all those skeletons walking and shooting were the end of the war, when Skynet unpacked all its machines from storages and threw at humans in a final attempt to defend itself. it is widely used in other movies, games, comics, etc etc, but it is totally illogical for original universe: if people knew how terminators look, walk, act, they would be always ready to judge everybody by his appearance. somebody with their pattern of behavior can count for a grave silent warrior only as long as people who confronted them died. remember, there were a lot of guards and heavy weapons in T1 bunker, and only one terminator destroyed it without damages - no way to put him down and investigate. he even had to appear again in T2 beginning.
Reese didn't even say that they killed T-600s easily. he just said that they spotted them easily. no way Skynet would invest into small but complex machines if people knew everything about them, and knowing everything means seeing often and killing often.
i cannot formulate my thought better, but walking skeletons on a regular basis is comics rubbish. i believe they were kept in secret and deployed rarely, not making regular patrols, letting everybody see them walking without fear (abnorml for a human) and study their hunt patterns from a distance.
so you wouldn't see any intact skeleton in original universe anyway, thus there is no difference which model it is.

Agreed.
I believe the more widely used models would/should be the Hunter Killers.
Terminators/Endos are the "spec ops" of SkyNets army, and should have been reserved for infiltration missions only up until the final battle.

Anyway, I hope HT makes a die-cast T2 T-800.

P. Ohh man I love how you live this stuff, making theories about attack plans and whats logic and whats not in the Terminator world. Love to read those things I dont think about. Respect !!! :lecture

Back