1/6 Hot Toys - MMS352 - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem i had with genisys was the same and the acting especially by Emilia Clarke was awful. She was just running through her lines with no emotion or proper acting ability. I found her in particular hard to watch. Jai Courtney as Reese was alright as an actor in it i think but the pacing throughout the movie was terrible and like most movies nowadays they didn't take time to break the movie up into segments. It was just like one big long action scene. The arnie moments were cringeworthy especially the thumbs up after sarah kills the terminator and the smile in the van to Reese. It felt like they were paying homage to T2 in trying to make him more human but it just came across as a lame effort to mimick the Edward Furlong Arnie relationship in T2. As i said the action scenes were good especially the scenes with the endos in it but overall the movie was poor. In the pecking order imo it comes in last of all the terminator movies, its worse than Terminator 3 and Terminator Salvation and definitely not near the level of T1 or T2.

Its was an OK movie to me until the typical retarded Hollywood ending. Seriously why does stupid Hollywood still clings to the every movie must end with a kiss nonsense?

In the pecking order imo it comes in last of all the terminator movies, its worse than Terminator 3 and Terminator Salvation and definitely not near the level of T1 or T2.
nothing was worse and more off than salvation.

Are there any options for getting this figure a classic plasma rifle or two? I absolutely despise the ridiculous 'heavy gun' this thing is coming with.

Are there any options for getting this figure a classic plasma rifle or two? I absolutely despise the ridiculous 'heavy gun' this thing is coming with.
nope.
they... went extinct.

002_result01.jpg~original

002_result02.jpg~original

002_result03.jpg~original

and that's good! that ****** abomination shouldn't have anything "classic".

Last edited:
God damn you, you parts-hoarding monster :thwak

Seriously though, I'm not sure if I want to pay the prices the old 1/6 Endo is commanding just to have to coat the entire thing in Alclad. I think I can maybe make do with this version, but only if I can give it the old rifle.

The worst thing is I know full well if this doesn't sell they'll never make a new classic T1/T2 Endo, so I feel like I have to buy it either way :(

nope.
they... went extinct.

002_result03.jpg~original

and that's good! that ****** abomination shouldn't have anything "classic".

P. that's just rude.......rude not to have a 6th plasma rifle to fill that gap in the bottom right corner. I don't even know who you are anymore.

On eBay some of the sellers in Asia have this up for pre-order indicating it will be shipped 30 days after the listing ends (which is a couple of months). Isn't this figure due out next year? Or do the Asian markets really get this early compared to North America?

Key word is eBay. I don't think you can list things that are not available within 30 days (or something like that). So they just lie about the date. Never PO on eBay.

Last edited:
Key word is eBay. I don't think you can list things that are not available within 30 days (or something like that). So they just lie about the date. Never PO on eBay.

Yes thats true but paypal now gives 180 days to make a claim if you don't recieve an item which is about 6 months from the date of purchase. But still it may take longer then that for items to arrive at the seller. I've had experiences in the past of paying for items on po on ebay and then the seller not wanting to send anything to me because i purchased like 8 months or a year in advance. Its only when i opened up a claim for non receipt of items did the seller either send the item or refund back the money. Thats always the danger with ebay. Your essentially taking a chance by PO.

Both sellers have been reliable and I've brought from them before (i.e loontentoys). Just surprised why they're listing this figure so early. But yeah I'm not going to put any cash down yet

is anyone gonna attempt to make a chest piece to convert this endo to a t1/t2 ?
No need, just got to pick up a HT MMS33 and repaint. I scooped one up at a steal for $150 and did the Alclad gloss black with Chrome over coat and couldn't be happier with the results. It's beautiful. Just wish HT would've given us a 1/6 chrome die cast T1 endo.

Attachments

• IMG_0454.JPG
    IMG_0454.JPG
    584.9 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_0452.JPG
    IMG_0452.JPG
    510.7 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_0446.JPG
    IMG_0446.JPG
    407 KB · Views: 319
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Terminator Genisys: Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

BEAUTIFUL! Hot Toys nails it again!

I've got the Chronicle 1/4 statue coming. I happened to dig Genisys, would rate it third in the series. Given the circumstances (competing with Marvel, Arnie's age etc) I thought it was a highly-inventive sequel. All that effort to re-boot the series, and for nothing sadly. I particularly liked the design-work. Thought Arnie looked great as 'Pops' - just a shame we're not getting that older look.

On point - this is the most accurate looking Endo to source Hot Toys have created.

I think the black undercoat is pretty important there. I'm not sure if Hot Toys did that on the QS002.

It absolutely is. IT helps to give it that chrome shine but not so bright like the QS002. Most likely HT did a white under coat for it to be soo bright.

I have to admit I was slightly nervous to see how well this would turn out. I'm so glad it turned out good. Not sure if I'm going to bother buying the Genysis endo or not. I might just for a endo variant.

Back