1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering their policy is to have people destroy defective pieces as opposed to returning them, I'm assuming they wouldn't try to pull a petty move like sell 10-20 (or whatever was "found in the warehouse") damaged pieces.

Are you talking about Black Chrome Armored Bats? I didn't miss a regular Armored Bats restock, did I?

It (the regular armor version) was back in stock on Sunday but appear to be sold out again.

19679454_10210194815486310_1848035293555149005_o.jpg

4ff0dd1abcf695e906fedba9f93c15f9.jpg

"You might be wondering why I'm not looking where I'm shooting... Well I'm just that good. And I can't miss an opportunity to mug for you fine folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine the other day. Its a great figure and my first hot toys figure in a long time. It just doesnt fit with alot of my figures and ill probably sell him for cost.

Best thing with DP is he fits in anyplace. I have had him with my Star Wars, Marvel, DC, BTTF Delorean, Terminator, Jack Sparrow, etc

He really doesnt for me. I have all different scale figures and after getting him i just really not feeling him. Figured ill just sell him on for what i paid. I used to collect hot toys up to the original aliens figures. Then havent bought any since then. This was the first ive bought in at least 10 years. In fact i think the very last hot toys i bought was the original ed209 figure.

Found my favorite pose with him so far

Attachments

• IMG_3834b.JPG
    IMG_3834b.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 386
just got this from sideshow, for some reason he was available for a brief moment. One of the best figures I've reviewed so far.

Attachments

• deadpool-thumbnail.jpg
    deadpool-thumbnail.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 301
Back