1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the team-up I didn't know I wanted.

d5be9bf93d26b61079abfe65e93fa702.jpg

Probably my favourite Hot Toys duo.

Deadpool may actually be my favourite figure. Top 3 easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! Cool figure and probably one of the least liked costumes that avengers cap.

Got my duo together yesterday.
View attachment 357999

Funny thing about Cap -- in my mind the A1 is the only one that looks like a "superhero" to me. The others are cool costumes in their own right, but feel too tactical, contemporary and military for me. But as was mentioned in that figure's thread years ago -- the HT rendering somehow seems to come across better than the costume did on screen.

Now paired up with Deadpool, that figure is a glorious and unintentionally funny foil, in my eyes. :lol

I've had my eye on that unlicensed Colossus, but the QC issues I'm hearing about make me nervous. Looks great though!

I've got one of these (from the second batch) available if anyone's interested. He was only opened and inspected (no wrist issues!), and has never been displayed. PM me if you're interested.

So yesterday I looked at my Deadpool who has been lying around in my display ever since I got him and noticed the knee pads were coming off ... :gah: like wth HT ... I put some glue and used an elastic to hold the pad down so the glue can dry but I'm not sure I wanna take it off now ... -_-

He was literally lying around like this ... nothing else. I thought I didn't have to worry coz really? That's not a very dynamic pose ...

IMG_1387-4.jpg

So yesterday I looked at my Deadpool who has been lying around in my display ever since I got him and noticed the knee pads were coming off ... :gah: like wth HT ... I put some glue and used an elastic to hold the pad down so the glue can dry but I'm not sure I wanna take it off now ... -_-

He was literally lying around like this ... nothing else. I thought I didn't have to worry coz really? That's not a very dynamic pose ...

View attachment 361969

They do apparently, my one is peeling from the side and it was like that as soon as I got him, never had the leg bent neither.

Gorilla super glue. It works great, strong hold and dries clear. I have used it on all of my fixes and alterations and it seems to work very well and leave little to be noticed once it dries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For fabrics, I use fabric glue. I haven't used Gorilla glue on fabrics yet, but in my past experiences with other super glues, they dry up really hard, which isn't great when fabric needs to be flexible.

Thanks everyone! I'll try my regular glue that I use for jewellery and that dries clear and flexible. See how that goes.

Holy crap, don't use gorilla glue on this! First it has a tendency to eat away at fabrics, secondly it expands to create the bond which can leave you with a bigger mess. Fabric glue or if you want to get crazy (pun intended) just use basic crazy glue.

Holy crap, don't use gorilla glue on this! First it has a tendency to eat away at fabrics, secondly it expands to create the bond which can leave you with a bigger mess. Fabric glue or if you want to get crazy (pun intended) just use basic crazy glue.

Thats what I said as well. Not sure if anyone is listening though.

Back