1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just seen bts stuff from Deadpool 2 and his suit isn't that much different than the first movie. He has a new shoulder strap and I think new holsters but I'm not even sure.

I'll guessing these are returns.

I thought about it after I posted that, and I can't see them attempting to sell the first batch. It would be nothing but problems for them. These may be ones that they had on the side for replacement parts, that never got cracked into or something.

At least that's the logic I'm praying on because I just used a ton of points on one.

I thought about it after I posted that, and I can't see them attempting to sell the first batch. It would be nothing but problems for them. These may be ones that they had on the side for replacement parts, that never got cracked into or something.

At least that's the logic I'm praying on because I just used a ton of points on one.

I bought this and the armored batman all with points. I decided against hulkbuster and I'm giving up on the 66 batmobile. I was thinking of using them for infinity war, but after seeing vision, scarlet witch, Dr. Strange, and spiderman, I don't think I'll be getting those. I still have points left over for gladiator Hulk.

IMG_3549.jpg I got one last weekend, thankfully for about what adding shipping costs would've been. He's very cool , the way the eyes are done is great too.

Just received an email from Sideshow saying they found some limited stock of Deadpool at their warehouse... Anyways ordered!!!
I didn't pre order, since I already own it, but I'm guessing a few ordered because of this post. Good looking out.

Good ole UPS. They take a week when it should only take 2 days. Any who, glad to have picked this up at retail price. Let's just hope they're from the second batch.

Considering their policy is to have people destroy defective pieces as opposed to returning them, I'm assuming they wouldn't try to pull a petty move like sell 10-20 (or whatever was "found in the warehouse") damaged pieces.

Both deadpool and armored batman have tracking numbers now but not expected for delivery until 7/8. At least I'll be home when they deliver them.

Are you talking about Black Chrome Armored Bats? I didn't miss a regular Armored Bats restock, did I?

Back