1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, you're in NY. You got about 40 minutes to open your gift. See what you think of the black material.

Well found a defect. While not a major problem it is a bummer; one of the pouches' strap wasn't sewn well and it fell off.

Wait, you're in NY. You got about 40 minutes to open your gift. See what you think of the black material.

Yes sir, Not sure if I can open at Midnight exactly, my wife may make me wait till morning to open with the rest of the family:lol

The black areas did catch my eye as very thin pleather material though from reviews I have seen, I dig the look of the this figure an have wanted a Deadpool like this in my collection for years, it looks so freaking badass that for me I think it will end up being my figure of the year. This is the most excited I've been for a present in years, likely because no one ever bought me a Hot Toys figure:lol

Anyone have the 1/6 Destroyer gun that came with agent Coulson? I think that would look good with DP :p

Great job on the vid, Brooklyn (ay yo Brooklyn born! SI raised, living in Western Canada). Always love stop-motion and it's tedious work, for sure. Gotta be in a very patient mood to do that stuff.
ShaneX, I have that figure with that gun, just need my DP to get here.

Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!

J

The only concern I have is the actual suit holding up over time, I don't pose my figures in extreme poses or even repose them much, but the fact that this is a fake leather material makes me weary. Some of Hot toy fake leather holds up great, I think of the MMS117 T-800, a figure that's been out for about 7 years or so and no issues, but recently my MMS95 John Connor Jacket started to fall apart, I have had that figure out on display for nearly 7 years as well and last month the patch fell off, the rest cracked apart in the removal process of the jacket.

I found a replacement thankfully but while removing the original jacket it completely fell apart.

31715413326_00d6ebb6ca_b.jpg

Not displayed in direct sunlight or posed often, always displayed in a glass case

Now I haven't opened my Deadpool yet, I'm only a few hours away as its my Christmas present :blissy But I'm hoping it isn't anything like Connors leather:panic:

I would be willing to pay more for actual leather instead of fake leather that falls apart after a few years.

So I don't know if many are still looking for this figure my local comic shop has occasional Hot Toys and Sideshow figures and they have the HT Deadpool asking $239 which I think is a fair price seeing how much even BBTS is charging for a single figure. Been there a few days and honestly I'm shocked it's still in the store with the holidays and I guess there isn't many 12in collectors in my area. Mostly saturated by all the people who buy TF's, Marvel, MTMU, star wars, etc etc.

In all fairness, the BBTS price is very fair, yes it's marked up, but I had it in my cart priced at $300 shipped, if you ordered it from Sideshow, the cost was:

Subtotal: $234.99
Tax: $17.62 (if you live in CA I think)
Shipping: $15.77
Grand Total: $252.61

That's only $48 (taxes) over the total, not to bad for a sold out figure. Just saying.

Great job on the vid, Brooklyn (ay yo Brooklyn born! SI raised, living in Western Canada). Always love stop-motion and it's tedious work, for sure. Gotta be in a very patient mood to do that stuff.
ShaneX, I have that figure with that gun, just need my DP to get here.

Hope you all are having a Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year!!!

J

*Bro Fist*. Ay yo!! What are you doing all the way in Canada?

Excellent! WHAM! video was awesome :hi5:

You nailed the voice-over.

:hi5:Thanks buddy!

Love this figure. Merry xmas y'all!
View attachment 312309

Great pair up, I was going to pair them but I think I'm going to pair mine with the origins version of Wolverine, BTW nice stand, I like the one it comes with but it is a space hog.

Wonder if Hot Toys would bother making a colossus or Negasonic Teenage Warhead to go with him

got a double of one of the ones on fig in box in one my eye plate sets so im missing one, think i saw someone else with same prob here? will SS send me a new one or do i ask the retailer(popcultcha)? anyone? want to open but thinkin i better sort this out first. advice?

Congratulations The Skull.
So glad your opening went off without a hitch.
Any things you want to point out about the figure?

Thank, the red secion of the suit should be fine, the black area is the one I would worry about if anything were to go wrong I think it would be that, don't expect issues but will keep my eye out on it. The figure rocks, I barely had time to unbox it and now the extended family showed up in the middle of my boxing video, so I will finish that up and get a better feel for the figure tonight, one thing is on mine the sleeves are not fully tucked in perfectly, some wrinkles but no damage...

Thank, the red secion of the suit should be fine, the black area is the one I would worry about if anything were to go wrong I think it would be that, don't expect issues but will keep my eye out on it. The figure rocks, I barely had time to unbox it and now the extended family showed up in the middle of my boxing video, so I will finish that up and get a better feel for the figure tonight, one thing is on mine the sleeves are not fully tucked in perfectly, some wrinkles but no damage...

Good to hear things are not that bad with the fig. My sleeves were a little out as well but they were easy enough to put back into place.
I was able to get a second Deadpool from my distributor but I have to pick it up in January with the funds I get for Christmas from my family.
That one after inspected will stay pristine until I run into Ryan Reynolds so he can sign it. Hopefully.

Big congrats skull! Looks sweet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy:hi5:

Good to hear things are not that bad with the fig. My sleeves were a little out as well but they were easy enough to put back into place.
I was able to get a second Deadpool from my distributor but I have to pick it up in January with the funds I get for Christmas from my family.
That one after inspected will stay pristine until I run into Ryan Reynolds so he can sign it. Hopefully.

No not bad at all, no defects, a wrinkled sleeve is nothing in my book, super happy with him, can wait to start setting him up.

Cool that your getting a second, I've done that in the past with some favorites myself, I just leave them sealed in the shipper though. That would be cool if you could get it signed, good luck and happy holidays:)

Congrats SKull :hi5: glad the guy in red suite made it down the chimney safe ha ha... I kick myself for skipping but i'll get the next one.

Back