1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d95228a9516829ad1990690d321605fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emailed popcultcha with pics to inquire bout the missing eye plate with my Dp. its the skeptical eyes that had a mismatched pair, with one being the same as on fig in box. i remember another here gettin a Dp with same issue, what was the result? did SS send them the missing eye plate? anyone know or remember?

gotta admit im gettin real tired of spending a huge amount of money on a collectible and having to deal with issues on arrival almost every time. gonna skip 1/6 for abit i think, if its a 60-70 dollar figure with a QC issue its easier to accept and deal with for better or worse but at the HT prices.. ughhh.

got a double of one of the ones on fig in box in one my eye plate sets so im missing one, think i saw someone else with same prob here? will SS send me a new one or do i ask the retailer(popcultcha)? anyone? want to open but thinkin i better sort this out first. advice?

You have a picture of the double? A lot looks very similar.

Dude, please do :lol Your shots are always so much more sharper than mine. I need to get a camera =[
Can't wait for your shots!

I kinda wanna see an Avengers diorama with just Deadpool :lol

Cap and Shell head are easy, same head neck setup but the others...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back