1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Black Widow ever tried to shoot his junk off he could use the Danny McBride quote from This is the End.
"You don't have enough bullets B1t<H" FYI "Super p3n1$"
Got my inspiration from the SNL skit song and this pic.

tada.jpg

I think you're being unfairly harsh. These figures aren't cheap, customers have every right to expect good quality and this guy was only asking if it's an issue or not, so wind your neck in fella.

Answer to the 'sticky eye' question: Mine were stuck in at first but I gently pulled them out with my fingernail. They now fly out really easy with the magnet. Good luck!

This looks fine, I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

Why people can't politely answer a simple question just like you did ? Thanks a lot ! Now i can sleep peacefully.

No, they're fine, try moving them around a little with your fingers. Gonna guess you can't even notice it at lifesize. Some of mine are the same, and they just required a little "adjusting".

Thanks !

Wow, just got mine in today and opened it. It's a phenomenal figure, looks WAY better in hand than in photos. And the material is fantastic. I think people just articulate theirs weirdly and take photos of it, in most photo I saw the crotch looked baggy and like nothing was in it, but putting him in a proper weighted stance solves it, incredibly happy I continued with my order, I would love a second one so I could have a serious and not so serious version at the same time.

One of Hot Toys bests. However I'm not going to pose it overly articulated, the material seems incredibly flimsy, and with the amount of warning in the instructions I don't doubt it. I just wish his body proportions were the same as the prototype still, and it would probably be the best Hot Toys has made, at least that I have - at the moment it's a contender with Regular Batman.

I think it you are asking other people if there even is an issue you are going to get snarky responses. If you can't tell, and are not asking how to fix it, then you are asking someone else to make up your mind. There's enough complaining as it is, when you ask if it's ok to complain you can't expect people to not say something. When you ask for opinions you may well get ones you don't have. Which is exactly what you asked for, isn't it. If all you want is people to agree then you probably shouldn't post on an open discussion board.

Any body swap attempts on here yet?

I had a spare body lying around, tried it (I purchased a spare bodysuit, since I don't want to mess up my actual figure), & at a glance, I'm liking the result. Hand pegs don't seem to be compatible though, & might need some leg extenders, but I feel the silhouette is already better. Don't know for sure until he's fully built though. I plan on trimming the neck on the sculpt, & lowering the belt as well, but don't have those spare parts yet.

I used a similar body to the one on the left. HT Deadpool body on the right (not a true side by side size comparison pic BTW):

Y9OObM1.jpg

I chose the body because the torso looked fuller, but the arms/shoulders wound up being a nice surprise, I think because the shoulders seem flatter, & can be lowered further on the new body for a more relaxed look maybe? Don't know. Plus the thighs don't stick out so much.

Any body recommendations? Something a bit more sturdy maybe, since the body I'm using is like a $10 body or something.

I think it you are asking other people if there even is an issue you are going to get snarky responses. If you can't tell, and are not asking how to fix it, then you are asking someone else to make up your mind. There's enough complaining as it is, when you ask if it's ok to complain you can't expect people to not say something. When you ask for opinions you may well get ones you don't have. Which is exactly what you asked for, isn't it. If all you want is people to agree then you probably shouldn't post on an open discussion board.

I always expect a straight and frendly answers. Not some smart#@S responses. I'm too old to deal with that bs. Thanks god there are still good people left here.

I tried it on my laptop no success, I'll check out that link you posted next...

Man this really sucks! I'm not home at the moment And all I wanna do is go home to see what I have to change in the video.

This really blows man...I decided right from the start NOT to monetize the video. I just wanted to do something fun. All of this copyright BS...dammit!

Man this really sucks! I'm not home at the moment And all I wanna do is go home to see what I have to change in the video.

This really blows man...I decided right from the start NOT to monetize the video. I just wanted to do something fun. All of this copyright BS...dammit!

Don't sweat it buddy, its nothing to rush as its not a day one release video, I'm sure you will get it fixed and judging by the title I do want to check it out. I have mine sealed in the shipper still in the BBTS box awaiting Christmas to open as my wife bought it for me and the wait to crack it open is brutal:impatient:

I'm planning more of a unboxing showcase video myself with a couple of cool surprises to make it more interesting.

Sorry dude but this post is well out of context. The guy asked for an opinion and was torn down for it, just for not being sure if there's a problem or not. There was no need for people to get personal. The only opinion he received was about him, this wasn't fair.

Ive been in situations before where I'm not sure if there's a fault or if I'm being picky, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Don't sweat it buddy, its nothing to rush as its not a day one release video, I'm sure you will get it fixed and judging by the title I do want to check it out. I have mine sealed in the shipper still in the BBTS box awaiting Christmas to open as my wife bought it for me and the wait to crack it open is brutal:impatient:

I'm planning more of a unboxing showcase video myself with a couple of cool surprises to make it more interesting.

Yeah I know...it's just that I put a lot of work into the vid and was really excited to show my fellow collectors.

And you're only two more days away!! No spoilers:

You're gonna Effin love the figure haha.

Yeah I know...it's just that I put a lot of work into the vid and was really excited to show my fellow collectors.

And you're only two more days away!! No spoilers:

You're gonna Effin love the figure haha.

I know it:yess: I hear ya on that, I'm looking forward to checking the video out. On a side note I Just paid ebay money for Marvel Legends juggernaut wave Deadpool, not something I like doing but I can never seem to find that guy on the shelf for obvious reasons. I was going to just buy the case but I didn't want 5 out of the 8 in the wave so I just sucked it up for the one figure at 41 dollars...

Sorry dude but this post is well out of context. The guy asked for an opinion and was torn down for it, just for not being sure if there's a problem or not. There was no need for people to get personal. The only opinion he received was about him, this wasn't fair.

Ive been in situations before where I'm not sure if there's a fault or if I'm being picky, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yeah. I agree with this completely.
---
To the person who's working on the body switch, let us know how things go :)
OSK has narrow shoulder and other types of bodies for around $20 and up. I have a few and theyre all pretty good

Back