1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so I contacted Sideshow support and the order was still on hold, it didn't go through. Well since the reason we asked for it to be held was to try and get it held until January due to the sudden death in the family, and I explained that to the rep. She checked with her manager and they were able to hold it until January for us!
I have to say, every experience with Sideshow customer service has been great. Sure, the last contact irked me a little the rep didn't even try to hold it until January, but now to have them step up and do this so we get to keep our pre-order and not have the financial strain added on top of the grieving and stresses of the holidays is just huge to us.
Chalk one up to Sideshow! Sure, I'll have to wait until January, but I gotta do what I gotta do for my family. I can try to live vicariously through you guys and your pictures for one more month. ;)

J

Deadpool: (David Attenborough voice) With experience the Pool becomes expert...at exploiting any opportunity. The noises of the city can be used to conceal his approach. He moves in, downwind of the crowd...undetected. Once within striking distance he...Oh, Hi Stark ☺️

https://www.instagram.com/series209
IMG_8377.jpg

BTW Craig, that finished diorama is f^%king AMAZING! I started building the church from the end of AOU setup, but I've gotten some more inspiration thanks to you to take it a little different!
I just finished doing a 4th lvl University Directed Study where I sculpted a 2 foot long, 2 foot wide dragon out of clay with leather wings taking out a medieval town, so I'm in FULL diorama mode!
_MG_0504.jpg
_MG_0494.jpg

Needless to say, keeping Deadpool in mind, I'm gunna step up the diorama scale and go for a more cityscape instead of something so specific as the church setting because that really limits it to just Avengers instead of using whatever figures I want, even though Deadpool is my only non-Avenger movie figure...but...he's an Avenger.... lol
/ramble

J

BTW Craig, that finished diorama is f^%king AMAZING! I started building the church from the end of AOU setup, but I've gotten some more inspiration thanks to you to take it a little different!

Thanks!

Very nice work. :clap Therapeutic, isn't it? :) :)

I'm going to do a smaller DP dio when I get free time. Mini-version of the opening street fight.

Hello, sorry if this has been answered already, I've been out of the HT community for a bit. Is there a way to know the difference between the first and second batch with the fixed wrists? Thanks for your time. :)

Hello, sorry if this has been answered already, I've been out of the HT community for a bit. Is there a way to know the difference between the first and second batch with the fixed wrists? Thanks for your time. :)

Hasn't the second batch got different box art? Oh and I think there is a bit of a gap between the hand and cuff on the new figures, bigger wrist joint was used.

No the boxes are the same. The different box art was for Shanghai I believe. As far as I know there is no way to tell other than actually checking the wrists visually, so if it's a sealed box you are out of luck unfortunately.

A week and a day late getting here, thanks to UPS, but he finally showed up and I made my own little drawing for him to hold this morning.

c758da5205bbeb94414c14af81b7553a.jpg

Back