1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a little help. Multiple answers would be great. Both of my Deadpool's sleeves came untucked from the wrist pegs. I pulled out the wrist pegs and gently rolled them into the forearm, but they fold up and then don't stay in very well once the peg back is in. I haven't experienced any fraying, but the outer layer of the suit is starting crinkle a tad. Suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got around to opening this guy

And about 1/4th of my collection...wife limited the amount of figures I can display in our living room shelves :(

I need a little help. Multiple answers would be great. Both of my Deadpool's sleeves came untucked from the wrist pegs. I pulled out the wrist pegs and gently rolled them into the forearm, but they fold up and then don't stay in very well once the peg back is in. I haven't experienced any fraying, but the outer layer of the suit is starting crinkle a tad. Suggestions?

I would watch clipper king's video on you tube. This suit is very fragile, especially the top layer. Probably a small dot of glue in the inside of the forearm will stop the sleeve from coming undone. Clipper put a protective layer on his wrists, still holding up fine.

So nice to see everyone getting their figures and enjoying them after being away dealing with life. So thrilled for you guys!!
I had to ask Sideshow to delay shipping until the 9th (yesterday) and it still says "Order Placed", so wondering when that's going to convert. It's always been immediately. You can understand my paranoia... lol
Hope to join you guys in the joy of Deadpool ownership soon! Keep the pics coming!!!! ;)

Hope you and yours are all doing well!

J

Thanks dude much appreciated. Looks like im gonna mod mine :D

Doesn't take much. Cut and check, cut and check, so you don't over do it. When you get the little red 'gasket' out, pretty much just cut that indentation left. I superglued mine back to the head peg.

So nice to see everyone getting their figures and enjoying them after being away dealing with life. So thrilled for you guys!!
I had to ask Sideshow to delay shipping until the 9th (yesterday) and it still says "Order Placed", so wondering when that's going to convert. It's always been immediately. You can understand my paranoia... lol
Hope to join you guys in the joy of Deadpool ownership soon! Keep the pics coming!!!! ;)

Hope you and yours are all doing well!

J

:goodpost:

It's awesome seeing all the photos rolling in from everyone :clap This is when the community really comes together :clap

I hope your DP ships soon man :duff

Got around to opening this guy

And about 1/4th of my collection...wife limited the amount of figures I can display in our living room shelves :(

You've done something no other photo has done... made me excited to get this figure again! Really nice photos and posing actually makes the figure look not like a skinny broom in a Deadpool costume. I think it's also because I prefer the more serious look of Deadpool, and I just don't think the figure looks great and 'funny' poses, not judging people's posing, just my preferences.

Which camera do you use, by the way?

If he does hit someone it'll be with the spine of the sword holding it that way.

We hit baseballs like this right..

Derek_Jeter_batting_stance_allison.jpg

Deadpools sword above his head, he's holding it with the blunt side forward. Basically if he were to hit someone with that, it'll break a crap ton of bones but won't kill anyone. Well... unless he crushes someone head in :lol

if any one has access or can 3d print some crocs, I'll glady pay them! working on putting together an "at-home DP" to go with my original one

Back