1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic, nice work!
I would say either leave it as is or if you do blood splatter, go the whole way and make him post-fight with suit rips and injuries on him as well as other people's blood. But that's just my opinion :)

"Somebody's been doing some squats! Just relax, turn your head & cough. Trust me!"

IMG_0070.jpg

Hi guys,

Just curious as now more and more of these have gotten into people's hands. Has the sleeve issue been completely resolved or is there still a need to take some preventive measures?

Kind of funny that with all of the slathering of different products to the sleeves that all that was needed was larger pegs.

Hi guys,

Just curious as now more and more of these have gotten into people's hands. Has the sleeve issue been completely resolved or is there still a need to take some preventive measures?

It's resolved no problems what so ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received mine last week. Sleeves are fine - no issues at all.

getting real tired of waiting on my popcult order over here. i expected a longer than usual ship time even when i paid the extra for faster but this is.. :gah: seen others order and already get via them since i ordered.

DP where you at? cuz tracking has no idea lol

I haven't had any problems with the wrists on mine.. But I think it's still necessary to be careful when rotating and replacing the hands.

Back