1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Craig! Can i request a closeup pic of your deadpool with the modded neck. just standing straight would be fine. TIA

Yay! My waitlist at Sideshow just converted for this guy. Just in time as I came close to breaking down and paying extra on ebay.

My waitlist also converted. Just gotta figure out how I'm going to pay for this one.

Finally got a chance to open up my Deadpool that arrived last week.

deadpool_zpsjm3y4b5q.jpg

Mine was supposed to arrive from BBTS today but the mail carrier didn't deliver it with the rest of the mail.

You may still get it. Where I live they have separate carriers delivering packages during the Christmas season. Mine is coming from bbts today too.

I was going to say the same. My mail man delivers the regular mail first then makes another round with the packages that he needs to deliver.

I was going to say the same. My mail man delivers the regular mail first then makes another round with the packages that he needs to deliver.
Mine normally delivers packages first and then does the normal mail. We have a new carrier now but it's been a while since she was here and my area doesn't take too long so I don't think it's coming today.

Just got mine, and one of the eye plates is missing a mate... while one set has a spare. ****.

The basic normal eye only had the right eye, while one of the set that is a partial squint got two left plates.

bEkE6NK.jpg

kWpgjRo.jpg

The figure is fine otherwise.

Feels like I've been out of the Hot Toys game for a while, DP finally got me back in. Now to go preorder some Rogue One Troopers...

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

I have had him for four days now. I keep changing his pose. THIS is why I collect these! This is a wonderful figure.DEADPOOL!.jpg

Back