1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't you pull the peg out and tuck it back in?
I can pull the peg out but had a hard time trying to tuck the fabric under the round part of the peg it just wants to fan out again.

I'm also curious about the peg, and is it the new release or the initial first batch?
I want to say I received mine mid to late October and I would assume he was first batch, I've been following this page for a few weeks just has had me a little on edge to play with the figure with all the issues seen and said. I think what freaked me out was because as I mentioned the wrist area material was not as tight as the left wrist and it seemed to "fan-out" best way I could describe it because I saw an exposed part of the figure itself but then pulling the hand off and then the peg then saw no material was worn or ripped just opened up.

I'm pretty sure you can put the fabric back under the peg. Try harder.

It doesn't look like its even an issue. As others have stated, looks fine to me.

I can pull the peg out but had a hard time trying to tuck the fabric under the round part of the peg it just wants to fan out again.

I want to say I received mine mid to late October and I would assume he was first batch, I've been following this page for a few weeks just has had me a little on edge to play with the figure with all the issues seen and said. I think what freaked me out was because as I mentioned the wrist area material was not as tight as the left wrist and it seemed to "fan-out" best way I could describe it because I saw an exposed part of the figure itself but then pulling the hand off and then the peg then saw no material was worn or ripped just opened up.

If you got it from sideshow, it's the "fixed" version.

All of the batches from sideshow are fixed versions. That's what the delay was for. I would assume hot toys figured out the problem, then sent sideshow shipments in batches, I assume because it was faster or easier or cheaper to do so.

The problem that was detected, I believe, is that the hands were rubbing and tearing the wrist area of the suit. To remedy it, I believe they swapped out the original pegs for longer ones. So, the suit coming out of the wrist socket isn't one of the initial problems or reasons for the whole delay/batches/etc. I think it's just one of those things that is going to happen with a suit like this.

As long as it's not tearing, and it looks fine with the hands on, I wouldn't be too worried about.

Also, you still should be careful when posing/swapping the hands to avoid the plastic rubbing the suit.

I'm pretty sure you can put the fabric back under the peg. Try harder.

It doesn't look like its even an issue. As others have stated, looks fine to me.
Are you telling them to try harder to pull the cloth back or try harder to complain[emoji12] . Sorry itching to still get mine payment is getting processed tomorrow. Anyone want to post more pics of your crazy poses setups to make the time go faster?

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

If you got it from sideshow, it's the "fixed" version.

All of the batches from sideshow are fixed versions. That's what the delay was for. I would assume hot toys figured out the problem, then sent sideshow shipments in batches, I assume because it was faster or easier or cheaper to do so.

The problem that was detected, I believe, is that the hands were rubbing and tearing the wrist area of the suit. To remedy it, I believe they swapped out the original pegs for longer ones. So, the suit coming out of the wrist socket isn't one of the initial problems or reasons for the whole delay/batches/etc. I think it's just one of those things that is going to happen with a suit like this.

As long as it's not tearing, and it looks fine with the hands on, I wouldn't be too worried about.

Also, you still should be careful when posing/swapping the hands to avoid the plastic rubbing the suit.

I'm pretty sure some people said they got the hinky version from SSC and not the fixed version.

My order has been processing since 6am this morning.. Hopefully it doesn't process for as long as war machine did.

ca6defbd-29bd-49dd-85d4-dc6178353f44.jpg
3e381b6a-9e25-4b9c-a05f-1e99d3ad5a20.jpg

How are the wrists for the people who recently received it? I am still waiting for mine from BBTS.

Back