1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not 100% RR but for the price its a decent accessory :)

It's just begging for a bit of Hugh...

Screen Shot 2016-11-20 at 2.13.16 PM.jpg

So apparently Sideshow can only hold and push back shipping orders a certain amount of time. Our amazing, lovable, loyal, precious Saint Bernard severely hurt himself over last weekend and we had to put him to rest the beginning of last week which really hurt and took a toll on our family and it put a cost on us financially we weren't prepared for, so I contacted customer support and asked them if they could hold off shipping the Deadpool figures we ordered until January, and they pretty much said no deal, they can only hold it until December 9th and that's it. It really bugs me because we had them hold a couple figures for over 2 full months in 2014 after they delayed them for whatever reasons with zero problem, and now for a real actual out-of-the-ordinary issue that's well beyond our control AND a difficult situation, you'd think they'd have a small bit of compassion and give us a little leeway. It's just a month, technically. Considering if the figures shipped when they were supposed to, we wouldn't have had an issue at this point, and it's not like we delayed it...

Gunna have to go through some stuff and see what I can sell or lose the figures..../sigh

J

I have a feeling when this guy arrives next week that I'm gonna clutch him to my chest like a child with their bear whilst watching the movie.

I have a feeling when this guy arrives next week that I'm gonna clutch him to my chest like a child with their bear whilst watching the movie.

I think I may do the same lol.

I hate that thanksgiving is going to bring things to a halt. I wonder if sideshow will ship it out before thanksgiving, or if they won't ship it out 'till Monday.

So apparently Sideshow can only hold and push back shipping orders a certain amount of time. Our amazing, lovable, loyal, precious Saint Bernard severely hurt himself over last weekend and we had to put him to rest the beginning of last week which really hurt and took a toll on our family and it put a cost on us financially we weren't prepared for, so I contacted customer support and asked them if they could hold off shipping the Deadpool figures we ordered until January, and they pretty much said no deal, they can only hold it until December 9th and that's it. It really bugs me because we had them hold a couple figures for over 2 full months in 2014 after they delayed them for whatever reasons with zero problem, and now for a real actual out-of-the-ordinary issue that's well beyond our control AND a difficult situation, you'd think they'd have a small bit of compassion and give us a little leeway. It's just a month, technically. Considering if the figures shipped when they were supposed to, we wouldn't have had an issue at this point, and it's not like we delayed it...

Gunna have to go through some stuff and see what I can sell or lose the figures..../sigh

J

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Is it on flex pay now? If not maybe you could ask them to switch it to a flex pay. You'll still have to pay now but it won't be as much as paying for the whole figure right now.

J

Sorry to hear about your dog :thud: :(

I hope everything works out and SSC shows some sympathy if it gets worse for you financially, they seem very nice most times

It's OK your regeneration factor will keep you alive but you might look like an avocado had sex with an older avocado [emoji38]
The release has just been a rollercoaster. I will be happy to have this in hand finally.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

So I need your opinions is this warranted as a wrist issue? Last pic is the close up if the affected area. The left wrist looks nice and tucked in the right wrist looks like the material got loose, still hides well in the cup of the hand and you really don't notice it (more of a personal tick knowing there is something wrong in the back of my mind)

Back