1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine early today from Sideshow. Gotta admit. Very impressed. Glad I got the 2nd batch.
8d0f3464b91ce69ce2727c499ef0f41b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great :clap Thanks for posting :duff

As my luck would have it this is still stuck at the order placed stage. Despite getting the nov 22 email I'll be the one person who gets it in february or some crap. :rotfl

Got my notice.... It will be here tomorrow! I'm always a bit surprised at how quick SS shipments get to me in Ottawa, Canada. Almost always overnight, never more than three days. Not complaining. :wink1:

Got my notice.... It will be here tomorrow! I'm always a bit surprised at how quick SS shipments get to me in Ottawa, Canada. Almost always overnight, never more than three days. Not complaining. :wink1:
Congrats :duff Maybe you're on some kind of express shipping route :lol Either way that's cool

just call them give them correct info and ask to charge immediately. I've had that happen before.

Yeah, it's all sorted out now. Still not sure how they got that date though, it doesn't belong to any of the cards I have on file.

So yeah, they didn't process my credit card. The wife and I share an account and the card just happens to be in her name. This isn't an issue with most retailers. Now it's fill out a form or send a money order before they cancel it in a couple days. Yeah right, she's out of town and good luck to anything getting to sideshow before they cancel it. Whatever. Absurd.

Back