1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was proccesing for 3 hours maybe 2. I wouldn't sweat it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My card has been charged, but I haven't received a shipping notice from sideshow yet. I'm guessing I'll get notice in the AM and I imagine he'll be here by Friday. :yess:

My card has been charged, but I haven't received a shipping notice from sideshow yet. I'm guessing I'll get notice in the AM and I imagine he'll be here by Friday. :yess:

If it ships tomorrow, I don't think it'll get to me until at least next Friday.

I received mine early today from Sideshow. Gotta admit. Very impressed. Glad I got the 2nd batch.
8d0f3464b91ce69ce2727c499ef0f41b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email saying my card was declined. In the email it lists the wrong expiration date but on the actual website it lists the correct one. They said they won't run my card again til the 29th!

I don't understand....

just call them give them correct info and ask to charge immediately. I've had that happen before.
Just got an email saying my card was declined. In the email it lists the wrong expiration date but on the actual website it lists the correct one. They said they won't run my card again til the 29th!

I don't understand....

Back