1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched it on Blu-Ray last night. Looking forward to the PS4 NEO (if it's a real thing) so that I can watch it in 4K.

I saw the Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray of Deadpool yesterday and I started getting itchy trigger fingers for buying a 4K TV and player. When superhero movies start coming out on 4K media then they have my attention!

I saw the Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray of Deadpool yesterday and I started getting itchy trigger fingers for buying a 4K TV and player. When superhero movies start coming out on 4K media then they have my attention!

I have the 4K TV (3D 65" curved LED because i have a tiny *****) and just need the player now. My PS4 is my blu-ray player though and I really don't want to have to buy a stand-alone player. Hopefully the Neo is real and will be released soon! I need to see every minute detail on Deadpool's disgusting scarred face and ***.

Re: Hot Toys Movie Deadpool (2016)???

Fox property + not Wolverine = slim to none odds. I think good chance HT will make a proto but doubt it'll ever get sold. Deadpool's international appeal is also questionable at best. The movie will have the destroy the WW box office for HT to really consider this.

I just wanted to point out how hilariously wrong this post was after the fact. Lol

Snagged the steelbook from best buy after it sold out and randomly went into stock at 3am. Just waiting for it to be delivered as then gonna watch the **** **** out of it.

I just watched the blu-ray earlier

I was on pain meds for torn tendons when I saw it in the theater and had forgotten about half of it and what I do remember seemed like a dream

it was much better this time while my head wasn't in the clouds

Snagged the steelbook from best buy after it sold out and randomly went into stock at 3am. Just waiting for it to be delivered as then gonna watch the **** **** out of it.

yeah.. i must've watched it like 6 times after it came out digitally. the special features were pretty awesome as well.

Just snagged one as well. Looks like they are already sold out. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I am holding off buying movies until I make the switch to UHD later this year. Learned a lesson when I kept buying VHS when I already knew DVD was coming.

I have doubts that Hot Toys will make the rest of the crew, namely Colossus and Negasonic so Im looking around for customs and found this this amazing peice by Studio Genesis, artists Lyndon and Jumbo

81970-7-5712619d39432.jpg

81970-1-5712586b06a61.jpg

81970-6-5712603ceed66.jpg

More info through Figurerealm https://www.figurerealm.com/customfigure?action=view&id=81970

Great find man! Too bad it's just a one off though. I still have some faith that we'll see a HT Colossus, if not now then maybe from the sequel. I have a feeling that the success of this movie has all the merchandisers scrambling to catch up.

Back