1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is all just opinion, totally agree on that. I guess I'm in the camp of wanting these guys to look fairly close to the comic book version.

Motux, I love you as only a man can love another man, but did you just argue "realism" in regard to a 7' 5" metal-coated Russian with impeccable manners?

I was forced to, as the kids say, LOL.

It has to be based on something. Why would you not use the real world instead of some made up thing? If these are not based in reality then what are they based on? These films are supposed to make them appear real. Otherwise go watch a cartoon. The character is supposed to be a man, is it not? Shouldn't it be more like a man then some persons drawing?

I think so. If this where say a walking tree it wouldn't have to use human anatomy as a base. But since it is in fact a man, I would expect it to be model after a man.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I think we're just arguing personal opinion.

For me, these are superheroes and so I want them based on, well, what they are based on.

I understand what you're saying, but it kind of breaks down when you're talking about utter freaks. You know, like this guy:

avengers_age_of_ultron_the_hulk_still.jpg

Ok...lets go comic look then. Personally, I prefer some reality.

. image.jpeg

And the hulk isn't model on a man. There's no dude in a mocap suit.

I really wanted to see what Colossus looked like as a human/Non-metal mode. Would he still be CG? Would he shrink at all or just be a giant person? Would his hair still be a solid block on his head? :confused:

I thought Colossus looked fine, they even gave him little dents and scratches(scars). Would love for HT to make him and NTW...I'd even take the taxi driver.

Deadpool is definitely on the list to add to my collection. The movie was great and this figure looks fantastic! Nobody does it better than HT.

I like what they did with Colossus more in Deadpool that the X-men movies. He stayed the same size but just turned super shiny....there was no reason for him to even have the nickname "Colossus".

Agreed. They did a great job translating Colossus to the big screen. He was a hulking mass who moved slow and deliberate but there was so much force behind his blows. He even made a "bending metal" sound when he moved. Loved it and would absolutely buy a figure of him if Hot Toys was ever able to create one.

Looks good but I don't think I'd ever display the figure that way and I wouldn't care enough to make a custom Wade in civilian clothes.

Back