1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i finally saw this movie (*i hate going to the movies, so i only see a select few movies, so i waited to buy the movie digitally).. and wow, it was phenomenal. i absolutely loved it. it's really made me excited for this figure more than i already was.

i think it would've been cool if they had included a full duffle bag.. but he never actually used it in the film. so, i'm pleased with the accessories that he does include. the extra eyes are perfect, the swords are awesome, the guns are cool, and the knife is just a bonus.

the only other thing that would've been neat is if they included the little francis drawing. but that's REALLY not a big deal, and it's something that is VERY easy for someone to make themselves.. whether it's printing a copy of it, or even drawing your own.

i'm psyched. i wonder when they'll release it.. probably end of the third quarter, hopefully it doesn't get delayed.

i finally saw this movie (*i hate going to the movies, so i only see a select few movies, so i waited to buy the movie digitally).. and wow, it was phenomenal. i absolutely loved it. it's really made me excited for this figure more than i already was.

i think it would've been cool if they had included a full duffle bag.. but he never actually used it in the film. so, i'm pleased with the accessories that he does include. the extra eyes are perfect, the swords are awesome, the guns are cool, and the knife is just a bonus.

the only other thing that would've been neat is if they included the little francis drawing. but that's REALLY not a big deal, and it's something that is VERY easy for someone to make themselves.. whether it's printing a copy of it, or even drawing your own.

i'm psyched. i wonder when they'll release it.. probably end of the third quarter, hopefully it doesn't get delayed.

I just watched it again this morning after getting the digital release as well. I'm really hoping the figure starts shipping sooner than we think! Funny that you mention about extra accessories because I just found and ordered some really cool ones from a seller on ebay just a couple days ago. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out https://www.ebay.com/itm/Deadpool-1-6-scale-Custom-Magazines-and-Documents-for-Hot-Toys-Deadpool-/182107623004?

I just watched it again this morning after getting the digital release as well. I'm really hoping the figure starts shipping sooner than we think! Funny that you mention about extra accessories because I just found and ordered some really cool ones from a seller on ebay just a couple days ago. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out https://www.ebay.com/itm/Deadpool-1-6-scale-Custom-Magazines-and-Documents-for-Hot-Toys-Deadpool-/182107623004?

Great find! Now if only I could find a 1/6 scale adventure time watch...

lol, that's great. i may have to jump on that.

also, after checking out eBay, it looks like there are plenty of 1/6 scale guns and various weapons available. so, if someone really wanted the duffle bag of weapons, i don't think it'd be that difficult to recreate.. though, if you wanted to be accurate about it, you'd have to buy a 1/6 taxi to display them in lol.

This Proto appears to be more weathered and damaged then the ones we have seen. Either way, it looks good

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Could this possibly be ready for release? Maybe it's looking cleaned up a tad because it's ready for production?
I dunno, I have no idea how it works haha. Just hoping to see this soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could this possibly be ready for release? Maybe it's looking cleaned up a tad because it's ready for production?
I dunno, I have no idea how it works haha. Just hoping to see this soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really how it works. Plus, this is less clean not more.

i can't wait for this.. but i imagine it's still a couple months out isn't it? i mean, hot toys still has to release superman and the mark 45.. and then they'll be up to their next slate of figures.. or could this be bumped up?

either way, it looks fantastic.

:clap Wow, that looks great! I love the improvements so far, this just keeps getting better as my anticipation for the release announcement goes up!

Last edited:
i can't wait for this.. but i imagine it's still a couple months out isn't it? i mean, hot toys still has to release superman and the mark 45.. and then they'll be up to their next slate of figures.. or could this be bumped up?

either way, it looks fantastic.

There is no rule or history that says they will only release stuff from those coming soon pics. Every time they put one out there are figures not in it that release. Just last night that happened.

However..chances are this will still be coming later.

Back