1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I would have like a hand showing the middle finger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How hard could it be to make a cast of one of the original hands, and sculpt an appropriate finger?

When do you think this guy will get released in HK? Your closest guess based in your experience collecting... I want to foresee my expenses for the next months, including Deadpool of course.

I'm obsessed with Deadpool so I'll buy just about anything but you're definitely right. Most cosbabies are pretty dumb in my opinion but the cartooniness of it definitely fits the character.

After some searching I found him for PO on toys2. Worst case Ontario if I can't pick him up from my LCS, I'll just buy him off there.
Well, after hearing positive things regarding the BvS cosbabies being sold on eBay, I took the plunge and purchased the Hot Toys Deadpool cosbaby from overseas via eBay. Should be here by beginning of May. I'll let you guys know how it turns out and if it's legit.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those things are cool looking. I don't collect any of the smaller cosbaby or other type figures but man there are some cool ones. The BvS batmobile and batwing are great!

I collect some of the Funko line (mainly Deadpool, Star Wars, and Batman, with a few cool characters here and there, like Voltron) but I got this simply because I'm a huge Deadpool fan and thought it was really neat looking. They're a bit too expensive for my taste when it comes to small vinyl figures but I'm sure the quality is leaps and bounds above Funko

The only character of that style that I ever bought because I liked it and thought it suited, was Baby Groot... Hot Toys can go jump at their inflated price on their quarter scale..

I do own a couple of other Pops though.. mainly presents the step-kids have bought me, like a TWD bike girl and Darth Vader... and I did buy the Nathan Drakes because I buy anything Uncharted..

I don't unbox any of mine but as of right now, my collection is no larger than 30 or so.

I've got roughly 10 or so pops and 1 custom one. I don't care about boxes or value or whatnot with these. I ended up going my collector corps deadpool box to a friend so she could cut it up.

Hello everyone! I ordered this figure about a week ago and just joined the forum last night. I can't wait until this finally starts shipping, July would be great so just in time for my birthday :pray: I'm also excited about the movie coming out on bluray and already have the preorder for the steelbook locked in at Best Buy. I look forward to all updates on the figure as well as joining in on the discussion.

Back