1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marvel-deadpool-sixth-scale-hot-toys-silo-902628.png

So cool.

So beautiful.....

giphy.gif

Pre-ordered from BBTS since there's no exclusive plus I don't have to pay the NRD. Even with a future coupon ordering through Sideshow won't be much cheaper by the time shipping is figured in.

I don't have any cosbabies myself either, but I have a lot of deadpool statues and various collectible crap and I was thinking of picking up that cosbaby too, the part of my brain that said I need help got beaten pretty severely by the part that said buy two and another statue and more comics :lol

I'm the same way, I'll collect pretty much anything deadpool. I'm also not making the same mistake I did before of skipping on pieces like the gentle giant half bust or the vespa statue because I spent my cash on other things. So now I gotta make up for it.

I don't want to miss out on the points ordering somewhere else...but man they need to deal with their shipping prices. The exchange rate is bad enough!!

J

Yeah, I was going to pre-order the Kylo Ren, then I saw the shipping charge.

I know services and other goods are going up, especially the last few years, but I'm not paying $18 a pop to ship a box that would normally cost me $7 from somewhere else. BBTS may not have any real loyalty rewards, but there's no NRD and shipping is reasonable.

Personally, I like AlterEgoComics. Grabbed a PO on this guy already. No clue where to put him lol.

I think I will go BBTS route since no CA tax and NRD.

No CA tax through BBTS? Well that's awesome to know. Probably makes more sense for me to buy through them unless a figure comes with a SS EX since I won't be a high volume figure collector. The rewards points don't quite add up quite as quickly for me as some collectors on here!

Hot Toys Deadpool is not cheaper than the Sideshow one. SS one is $229, HT is $234.

J

Whoops, thanks for the correction. I know a lot of people were unhappy with the amount they paid for shipping on the SS version so I think for some the HT may end up being cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the Sideshow version but man am I getting this one too! :D This seems more poseable than Sideshow's which I like (though Sideshow's came with a ton of awesome stuff). Wish he came with a few more accessories though.

Sadly UPS and Fedex rates went up . I wish they would use USPS some times .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it's true that shipping rates have gone up I find it odd that BBTS can ship the same items for less and double box things no less. Sideshow is really the only place I order from where there's been a significant rate increase and they do the bare minimum when it comes to shipping.

While it's true that shipping rates have gone up I find it odd that BBTS can ship the same items for less and double box things no less. Sideshow is really the only place I order from where there's been a significant rate increase and they do the bare minimum when it comes to shipping.

Bbts switched to fed ex awhile back and they used to use ups. I think sideshow still uses ups, maybe it has something to do with that. Whatever it is they need to fix it tho because even if I factor in rewards points(which I have to wait for) it's still cheaper to order thru BBTS and it's bubble wrapped and boxed much better.

Back