1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
We all know what I meant. Well, most of us. :rolleyes2 :lol

:lol Ya my sister is a physical therapist, basically if you can touch your shoulder you are bending past 90 which you would need to be able to do to draw a sword from your back. Body builders are really the only ones that can't because they have massive amounts of muscle, someone like deadpool would easily be able to.

Motux calm down and look up human elbow range of motion. The average human elbow range of motion is 0-145, that's way past 90, as I said my sister is a physical therapist and I have had sports rehab range of motion issues, but I really don't care so think what you want.

That's really cool that your wife is into this stuff too.

Oh yeah she loves the quality and detail of the 6th scale figures, especially Hot Toys' offerings. She's actually purchased the majority of my collection and I've purchased the majority of hers! It's what we buy each other for like birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries....it's pretty frikkin' cool. She called it that HT would do a Movie Deadpool and to cancel the SS one if I wasn't completely over-the-moon with it and she didn't like the SS one at ALL, I wouldn't be able to get the HT one if I got the SS one. She said "you'll get the stupid looking SS one and right after it comes Hot Toys will announce the better Movie one and you'll be stuck and kicking yourself".
She also got me into doing reviews too. She's really great and not just 'gets' what I'm into, she's into it all too. I'm a lucky guy. ;)

J

Oh yeah she loves the quality and detail of the 6th scale figures, especially Hot Toys' offerings. She's actually purchased the majority of my collection and I've purchased the majority of hers! It's what we buy each other for like birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries....it's pretty frikkin' cool. She called it that HT would do a Movie Deadpool and to cancel the SS one if I wasn't completely over-the-moon with it and she didn't like the SS one at ALL, I wouldn't be able to get the HT one if I got the SS one. She said "you'll get the stupid looking SS one and right after it comes Hot Toys will announce the better Movie one and you'll be stuck and kicking yourself".
She also got me into doing reviews too. She's really great and not just 'gets' what I'm into, she's into it all too. I'm a lucky guy. ;)

J

That's awesome man :duff I'm so happy you have that :hi5: Partners like that are the best :(

Last edited:
Thanks for the info YankeesFanboy!

No problem! :duff

Motux calm down and look up human elbow range of motion. The average human elbow range of motion is 0-145, that's way past 90, as I said my sister is a physical therapist and I have had sports rehab range of motion issues, but I really don't care so think what you want.

It's probably just a matter of semantics. The right arm on the Deadpool figure is at a right-angle in some of the pics. Let's hope it has greater articulation than that.

It's probably just a matter of semantics. The right arm on the Deadpool figure is at a right-angle in some of the pics. Let's hope it has greater articulation than that.

Ya, I doubt it will bend past that tho, I'm not giving up hope :pray:, but you know they probly mess with those poses for a long time to get them to show as much range of motion as possible so I will be pleasantly surprised if we are able to get more elbow flexability out of him then that.

Ya, I doubt it will bend past that tho, I'm not giving up hope :pray:, but you know they probly mess with those poses for a long time to get them to show as much range of motion as possible so I will be pleasantly surprised if we are able to get more elbow flexability out of him then that.

If Cap can't reach for his shield naturally, Deadpool shouldn't be able to reach for his katanas naturally. :lol

:hi5: Thats awesome BH, does she have a sister :lol

A few, but not like her. She's Limited Edition! lol

That's awesome man :duff I'm so happy you have that :hi5: Partners like that are the best :(

Thanks so much! We costume together with our kids for various children's charities and we game together too, our kids brag on us to their friends. It's an interesting life! We actually met while gaming 14 years ago, our entire gaming Guild came to our wedding, it was amazing and we have a blast together. Unfortunately due to sudden emergency heart issues, we had to sell off her Loki and Coulson and started a gofundme campaign to deal with medical procedure and medication bills that aren't covered and any money I make on my reviews goes to help her have a better life.

Sorry, didn't mean to go off-topic! :)

I'm honestly loving the pictures the more I see them. The high res ones let me zoom in really close on my MacBook, and the details to this suit, prototype or not, looks outstanding. I think using this new body for Black Panther will work out, but Cap is a much bulkier person, I feel. No?

J

Talk about a good week for Deadpool for me. First this comes out and then I find out an acquaintance's comic shop has a near mint copy of New Mutants 98 that I should hopefully be able to talk him down on.

Talk about a good week for Deadpool for me. First this comes out and then I find out an acquaintance's comic shop has a near mint copy of New Mutants 98 that I should hopefully be able to talk him down on.

Nice :hi5: Those are going for some crazy prices on eBay, I had my copy cgc'd a few years ago and was tempted to sell it with these prices but I can't get myself to let it go :lol

Back