1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cal. tax, shipping, and NRD make ordering from SS a big NO NO. Ordering through BBTS or any other retailer makes the most sense. Completed order at BBTS is already $15 less and that's without shipping which would be about $20 at SS. I would like to think that that is Sideshow's way of making you buy from someone else, but that could just be me and the lingering good will from the holidays.

Sideshow offers a $20 coupon every month for any figure that has been available for sale or PO for at least three months. Given that figures do not sell out anymore, having the patience to wait for said coupon seems like a no brainer. I'm really confused as to why people PO anything anymore.

Sideshow offers a $20 coupon every month for any figure that has been available for sale or PO for at least three months. Given that figures do not sell out anymore, having the patience to wait for said coupon seems like a no brainer. I'm really confused as to why people PO anything anymore.

Why is it confusing? If you wait 3 months on this you may not get the flex options. Instead of four months or five it may be 3. Or it could release before you pay it off.

And if you wait 3 months, you still PO it. Just three months later.

I'm not sure but I don't think you can use the coupon on multiple orders either.

And for me, it's just easier to order it and not have to to watch for months to see when it becomes eligible for a 20 dollar coupon. By then I may have it half paid off.

doesnt seem all that confusing to me

Mainly excitement and fear :lol That will be a good deal and I may switch my bbts order to that but I sleep much better knowing I have this awesome figure locked down. Didn't the AOU cap sell out before it released? I know it's rare now but I think some figures still do sell out and I'm definitely not risking it on this one.

How do I find said coupon? Just curious because I've been getting their emails for almost a year but have never seen a coupon code.

I've just seen the UK prices for this. I was hesitant about blowing my SS RPs on him but I'm glad I did! Cheaper and I'll have him earlier. Win win.

Yeah, I was going to pre-order the Kylo Ren, then I saw the shipping charge.

I know services and other goods are going up, especially the last few years, but I'm not paying $18 a pop to ship a box that would normally cost me $7 from somewhere else. BBTS may not have any real loyalty rewards, but there's no NRD and shipping is reasonable.

Personally, I like AlterEgoComics. Grabbed a PO on this guy already. No clue where to put him lol.

I know what you mean about Sideshow's shipping costs, especially when we have to pay an extra $10 for them to double box the figures. I like Alter Ego as well, but decided to give Fanboy Collectibles a try instead as it's $5 cheaper there ($220 vs. $225). They have a $25 NRD, but as I have several figures due in this timeframe, I actually prefer to pay a little up front from a cash flow standpoint. I don't know if they double box or not, but I figured WTH...

Hi-Res pg 85 post #849

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

up_19.jpg

up_20.jpg

I wonder if it will be possible to make the wrist look less broken in the sword draw pose, it looks pretty bad in these pics. That's honestly the only thing I can find to complain about, everything else looks pretty ****ing incredible!

I've never been a fan of the character, and the movie looks like 2 hours of annoyance to me, but this figure is REALLY nice. Again, in my opinion, this might be the best engineered/designed figure HT has put out in a looong time. It used to seem every figure they released was pushing the established 1/6 boundaries in some way, this is a return to form. My future congratulations on whoever picks one up.

I've never been a fan of the character, and the movie looks like 2 hours of annoyance to me, but this figure is REALLY nice. Again, in my opinion, this might be the best engineered/designed figure HT has put out in a looong time. It used to seem every figure they released was pushing the established 1/6 boundaries in some way, this is a return to form. My future congratulations on whoever picks one up.

You're not welcome here, go away :lol

I think I'll be ordering local on this one. Aussie$ is dropping again and predicted to keep doing so. I want to have a price locked in at today's rates not Sept 2016.

How do I find said coupon? Just curious because I've been getting their emails for almost a year but have never seen a coupon code.

Just subscribe to this thread. It'll keep you up-to-date on monthly coupons as well as SSC promotions and contests. The monthly code is usually in the thread title.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...odes-ssc-holiday15-20-december-code-3176.html

I wonder if it will be possible to make the wrist look less broken in the sword draw pose, it looks pretty bad in these pics. That's honestly the only thing I can find to complain about, everything else looks pretty ****ing incredible!

That's a good question. It would look more natural if the elbow could bend more than 90 degrees. Perhaps it can't and/or it's a limitation of the suit. Maybe more time and effort on posing would help.

You're not welcome here, go away :lol

:lol

Whoops, thanks for the correction. I know a lot of people were unhappy with the amount they paid for shipping on the SS version so I think for some the HT may end up being cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries! The shipping plus exchange rate to Canada and the customs fees make this hobby VERY expensive. At the time SS did their Deadpool, I was looking at like $400+ when all was said and done. And to me, it wasn't worth it. THIS one is well worth it and my wife's account that we use for both our collections has some serious reward points. Seeing as I only NEED this and CW Cap and my wife has her Thanos coming in this year, we'll probably use points to bring it down some. She might even have enough to get it free!

J

That's a good question. It would look more natural if the elbow could bend more than 90 degrees. Perhaps it can't and/or it's a limitation of the suit. Maybe more time and effort on posing would help.

That's what I'm hoping.

No worries! The shipping plus exchange rate to Canada and the customs fees make this hobby VERY expensive. At the time SS did their Deadpool, I was looking at like $400+ when all was said and done. And to me, it wasn't worth it. THIS one is well worth it and my wife's account that we use for both our collections has some serious reward points. Seeing as I only NEED this and CW Cap and my wife has her Thanos coming in this year, we'll probably use points to bring it down some. She might even have enough to get it free! J

That's really cool that your wife is into this stuff too.

Just subscribe to this thread. It'll keep you up-to-date on monthly coupons as well as SSC promotions and contests. The monthly code is usually in the thread title.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...odes-ssc-holiday15-20-december-code-3176.html

:lol

I'm not sure we have the same definition of natural. Lol I don't equate an elbow bending past 90 as natural. Maybe mine are broken. Can I return them? It's only been around 34 years since they where issued.

(I'm just joking.)

I'm not sure we have the same definition of natural. Lol I don't equate an elbow bending past 90 as natural. Maybe mine are broken. Can I return them? It's only been around 34 years since they where issued.

(I'm just joking.)

Good. Because I was just going to ask you if you could touch your shoulders with the tips of your fingers. That's way past 90 degrees. :lol

Good. Because I was just going to ask you if you could touch your shoulders with the tips of your fingers. That's way past 90 degrees. :lol

Yep, my left hand touches my right shoulder. So I'm ok? Lol

(I know what you mean, though your elbow doesn't Bend past 90 to allow the to happen)

Back