1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks nice! I have $100.00 in RP that I don't know which to spend it on, the HT Deadpool or the HT Kylo Ren.

This figure looks nice! I have $100.00 in RP that I don't know which to spend it on, the HT Deadpool or the HT Kylo Ren.

Why_not_both-.jpg

Been saving my RP for Drax but decided to spiff them on this, taking it down to $180. That'll make importing more bearable!

Good idea CrazyG! $50.00 on each!

There you go! I actually did the same thing, even though in the grand scheme its the same difference. I knocked Kylo down by about $90 and Deadpool by $30, makes it easier to swallow when you think that you didn't pay full price for either of them.

The way I figured is that I was going to pay full price anyway for Deadpool because that was no question whether I'd get that, Kylo was sort of an impulse thing after seeing TFA.

Just bought wolverine. Just sold my predalien. Have to wait 30 days to up my PayPal past 500 per month transfers or get unlazy and call them. Will have to wait a few weeks but I will be preordering him.

I have $172,50 in RP... Which drops this to $62,49 lol. But not sure yet. Im trying to hold til the movie... Trying so hard...:gah:

The one time I have no reward points. Ah well got to get my favourite character.

Ordered. Wonder if this will be the new norm now..... $235. Assuming it is because of the four sets if eyes....

I bought him...officially my first hot toys. I always wanted the avengers 2 captain America but his prices are a bit much so I'm pleasant my surprised by Deadpool's cost.

It says it should ship in a few months so why do so many of you think it'll take a year? Do they often just get delayed??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back